Latest boxing crack

Last edited:

The mental health get out of jail free clause being used again.

Truly awful thing to say. Boxers depend on an active fighting career to stay in shape not just physically but mentally. Ricky Hatton's suicide thoughts are a prime example of this and got himself into decent knack and alot better mentally very only recently.

It's not like you can jump straight into punditry or be a coach like in football

He's owned up, he might well be struggling. Up to him what he does but I hope he's sacked his "mate" off who leaked this.

Best wishes to him.
Glad he just owned up to it rather than trying to find an excuse as to the validity of the substance.
Decent opponent for Joyce.....would love to see AJ v Joyce later in the year as well.

Loads go through issues after retirement....Hatton, Calzaghe....will be countless others.
Beak is absolutely rife in boxing anyway.
I'd rather aj v wilder and joyce v winner of fury/usyk

Any places to get a decent heavy bag? Moved into a new gaff and want to convert the garage into a gym.
Want a decently heavy bag so it’s not rattling around when I’m drago’ing it about yinar

Honestly, there's no chance of me even watching it. I haven't watched any of his recent exhibitions.
Paying £30 is just insanity.

Don't know the name. Dangerous opponent or tin can?
He gave Dillian Whyte a hard fight in November. Whyte looked absolutely awful that night though.

The Whyte rematch would have made more sense. The winner could then work towards another title shot and the loser could fight Chisora twice a year until the end of time.
It would have but Hearn nd 258 are petrified he gets beat again so soon after usyk and Ruiz.

im ok with this, like to see joshua let his hands go, if he has desires to be at the top again you’d hope he might stop this lad. Hasn’t beat anyone of note, doesn’t seem to have really heavy hands either. Decent match making as a pure confidence booster.

Back