Latest boxing crack

Just managed to watch the eubank fight

Everything I read at the time was very overblown imo.
Eubank probably won the first 3 rounds, and certainly didn't lose any of them.
Then got caught by a peach.

It happens.
It means very little really. Ask lennox.

Would like to see the rematch.

Just managed to watch the eubank fight

Everything I read at the time was very overblown imo.
Eubank probably won the first 3 rounds, and certainly didn't lose any of them.
Then got caught by a peach.

It happens.
It means very little really. Ask lennox.

Would like to see the rematch.
He lost the first two and won the third. Don't know how anybody can score it differently.

Always thought Kell would struggle to keep on the right track once he retired. Hope his lifestyle doesn't get out of hand.

Guess the murmurs of him coming out retirement are just shite like.
Once he retired? This has been going on for years, not that it’s really anyone’s business like.

He been known to be on the bugle for a while like? I’d not heard owt like but you never know do you.

Didn't see that but disagree with it. Who's scorecard was that?
The fans compiled one I think. Could be wrong.

Either way though. Its not like there was much in the first two rounds. And he won the third quite easily.

Nothing like the "shambles" I had expected after reading this thread.

Last edited:
Once he retired? This has been going on for years, not that it’s really anyone’s business like.
Aye I know there's always been rumours about his lifestyle but there's a big difference between getting on it between camps and not having anything to train for so getting on it all the time.
The fans compiled one I think. Could be wrong.
Ok so maybe Eubank was 2-1 up going into the 4th although I disagree but he got sparked and Smith was a worthy winner.
Guess the murmurs of him coming out retirement are just shite like.

He been known to be on the bugle for a while like? I’d not heard owt like but you never know do you.
He could still come out of retirement. I don't think he should but plenty good fighters have took drugs between camps and still managed to perform.

Last edited:
Lads you may not have heard of this.

New boxing podcast launched last august.
Ringside rewind

Tris Dixon presents Mike Costello and Ian darke talking about different subjects that they experienced throughout their broadcasting career, tell stories/anecdotes etc.

Listened to the first one tonight about Naz. f***ing brilliant. Some class little stories and darke does a decent naz impression. 😂

Only 1st episode but a must listen for any boxing fan imho. Think they are into episode 19 now.
It’s very good. But is John Rawling rather than Costello ;)

Met up with my mate today.
Some may remember that he was the former man for T Fury.
He is now full time trainer and is utterly convinced that fury will beat him. Says he doesn’t get the credit he deserves but will be too much.
The fight is in Saudi but no timing announced as yet.
That thing in the ring wasn’t supposed to happen and was arranged by Paul and aimed at the American audience.
There was supposed to be a sit down one after the fight.
Says Paul is a shit opponent but easy money. Reported 2.5 million.
Stated Paul has a rematch clause inserted as fury is happy as it’s easy money before he starts his real journey.

I never asked him why he’s not had a full time trainer before but guess his dad was doing it.

Says the last fight he came in in the contracted weight but Paul was very under and he pulled the fight. (I’m presuming it was oaul here?)
Says it’s Paul who’s target him for the fight and he is superb at generating interest and money.

We talked a lot about the smith fight but all what’s been mentioned.

Take that how you like.

Would love to see Tommy Fury get beat by Paul just for the boring immature crack of drawing a cock and balls on the Pauls face on the promotional posters this week

Back