Latest boxing crack

How much credit does Booth deserve? Probably the fittest I've seen Kelly and the tactics were spot on ....looked good for a another couple of rounds.
Aye he probably does like, but apart from maybe attacking the body when it was clear Troy was going nowhere with head shots, but wins the main thing and what the fuck do I know.
hopefully josh gets huge confidence after the 12 rds.
Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora III is set for an earlier main event ring walk start time expected to be around 9:15pm UK time on Saturday night.
That reet like? Straight after work cup game, I might indulge.

Troy Williamson

Fair play Josh Kelly on a fantastic win 👏🏽
Boxed brilliantly, couldn’t quite nail you down, the better man won on the night 💯
I’m a very proud man and taking a loss really hurt me, but i gave it my all that’s all I could have done. Losing last night will be the making of the me. 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲!

Mindset is everything

Quite a bit of respect there and in the comments for once apart from one saying all Kelly did was run and another saying the the scores were a disgrace😂

Well I don't no about anyone else but I could only see one man boxing last night and that was our Troy the other one was on the wrong show auditions for strictly was another time another place...So we'll done Troy you were amazing x

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fury will leave the arena with a guaranteed $25 million (£21 million), whilst Chisora will be $3.8 million (£3.1m). Add to this an 80:20 split of pay-per-view revenue and it’s a profitable night for both men – particularly the champion, who could see his purse break $35 million depending on the broadcast performance.

It looks to be a slight but steady increase for what the champion received for the Dillian Whyte fight in April. Frank Warren submitted a record purse bid of $41 million which was split to give $29.5 million to Fury with a reported $4.1 million bonus after the victory.
Del Boy must laugh his cock off at how much money he has managed to make in the last few years. :lol:

Haymaker from Del Boy would be class.....can't see it obviously but there's been bigger shocks over the years...
I’m actually genuinely worried Tyson stands and brawls because he’s bored. Ffs. juts school del boy and move on to Alexander
Del Boy must laugh his cock off at how much money he has managed to make in the last few years. :lol:
He and whyte have done incredible. Almost bizzare. Particularly whyte

Fury will leave the arena with a guaranteed $25 million (£21 million), whilst Chisora will be $3.8 million (£3.1m). Add to this an 80:20 split of pay-per-view revenue and it’s a profitable night for both men – particularly the champion, who could see his purse break $35 million depending on the broadcast performance.

It looks to be a slight but steady increase for what the champion received for the Dillian Whyte fight in April. Frank Warren submitted a record purse bid of $41 million which was split to give $29.5 million to Fury with a reported $4.1 million bonus after the victory.
How on earth is it generating that kind of money?

About to take off to Vegas, so not going to get to watch.
If anyone has a link to it tomorrow, please reply to this for me?
He and whyte have done incredible. Almost bizzare. Particularly whyte
Whyte earned a mandatory though.

Last edited:

Back