Latest boxing crack

Troy Williamson

Fair play Josh Kelly on a fantastic win 👏🏽
Boxed brilliantly, couldn’t quite nail you down, the better man won on the night 💯
I’m a very proud man and taking a loss really hurt me, but i gave it my all that’s all I could have done. Losing last night will be the making of the me. 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲!

Mindset is everything

Quite a bit of respect there and in the comments for once apart from one saying all Kelly did was run and another saying the the scores were a disgrace😂

Josh was quality, Troy had nowt for him apart from fitness and grit..........only thing I’d add is I couldn’t get why josh wasn’t attacking the body, wide open at times, Troy hands up walking forward.
Agree, poor tactics from his corner IMO, Troy had one plan which was to walk josh down hoping he would run out of steam. (Totally wrong plan against a counter puncher IMO) After 6 rounds you would have thought his corner would have said stop chasing him around the ring, stand off, use your jab and try and get josh to walk on to him..However, I'm over the moon for Josh and his family, I've known his father Paul for more than 40yrs we knocked about together as kids and both boxed BITD he's a good lad anarl..

Last edited:
Fury will leave the arena with a guaranteed $25 million (£21 million), whilst Chisora will be $3.8 million (£3.1m). Add to this an 80:20 split of pay-per-view revenue and it’s a profitable night for both men – particularly the champion, who could see his purse break $35 million depending on the broadcast performance.

It looks to be a slight but steady increase for what the champion received for the Dillian Whyte fight in April. Frank Warren submitted a record purse bid of $41 million which was split to give $29.5 million to Fury with a reported $4.1 million bonus after the victory.

Fury will leave the arena with a guaranteed $25 million (£21 million), whilst Chisora will be $3.8 million (£3.1m). Add to this an 80:20 split of pay-per-view revenue and it’s a profitable night for both men – particularly the champion, who could see his purse break $35 million depending on the broadcast performance.

It looks to be a slight but steady increase for what the champion received for the Dillian Whyte fight in April. Frank Warren submitted a record purse bid of $41 million which was split to give $29.5 million to Fury with a reported $4.1 million bonus after the victory.
Disgraceful

Back