Latest boxing crack

I don't think that's right. These get tested all the time. All negative apart from this one . Hearn said Eubanks team have seen the levels found suggesting they were very small. It's still shit mind, and needs a clear rule going forward , as apparently the British Boxing board of control don't recognise Varda testing......so why do it?
Do they really get tested all the time? Im no expert on boxing but having watched cycling for years you learn enough from the constant dripping of bad news, micro dosing means the stuff is untraceable within 12 hours. How often does a boxer who isnt in camp get tested or even if they are in camp? Do they have to do the whereabouts stuff and be free for testing at a drop of a hat? Atleast with cycling you know most riders will be completing around 50+ days a year and can get pulled for a sample at any point, top boxers we are lucky to see fight 3 times a yearso how often do they actually get tested when they are not just about to get into the ring?

Sorry for the list of questions, until sports take doping seriously then each sport will just turn into entertainment and thats all, nobody will trust any participant.

Something a bit different…

How much would it take for you step in and fight Eubank tomorrow? In the shape your in now. 300k I’ll get my head obliterated like. I’d f***ing shit myself.

Something a bit different…

How much would it take for you step in and fight Eubank tomorrow? In the shape your in now. 300k I’ll get my head obliterated like. I’d f***ing shit myself.
Clear my mortgage and I'd step in. It's safe to say when he quickly spins my heed 180 degrees I'd not be doing a tyson fury and getting off the canvass

Do they really get tested all the time? Im no expert on boxing but having watched cycling for years you learn enough from the constant dripping of bad news, micro dosing means the stuff is untraceable within 12 hours. How often does a boxer who isnt in camp get tested or even if they are in camp? Do they have to do the whereabouts stuff and be free for testing at a drop of a hat? Atleast with cycling you know most riders will be completing around 50+ days a year and can get pulled for a sample at any point, top boxers we are lucky to see fight 3 times a yearso how often do they actually get tested when they are not just about to get into the ring?

Sorry for the list of questions, until sports take doping seriously then each sport will just turn into entertainment and thats all, nobody will trust any participant.
I don't know al the answers but from what i have heard in interviews regarding this fight, both fighters were tested before and after that test . Eubank JR said he has an app on his phone that traces where he goes at all times and he can be tested at any time at the drop of a hat. He said he was even tested while away on holiday. I'm only going off what i have heard since btw.

I don't know al the answers but from what i have heard in interviews regarding this fight, both fighters were tested before and after that test . Eubank JR said he has an app on his phone that traces where he goes at all times and he can be tested at any time at the drop of a hat. He said he was even tested while away on holiday. I'm only going off what i have heard since btw.
Just seems like boxing is prime for drug taking, moving up and down weights and basically getting punched in the face so recovery and bigger muscle mass is a huge bonus, hope he is a stand alone but sadly like most sports I can see it being riddled especially the way they have handled it, trying to basically cover it up and then let the fight keep on due to the money.

Boxers and the promoters, TV and Boxing authorities all need to take a good look at themselves.....fights not made,....dodgy judges even nowadays!....Failed tests....tests covered up.....The only people who miss out are the fans who have paid for these fights. Boxing in Britain was flying high a couple of years ago .Don't let it go to waste as people are getting pissed off with all this bullshit now. It's bloody boring

Frampton tweeted something along the lines of the a and b sample are taken from the same original sample.
All doping tests are…urine/blood merely separated into two secure containers. Why obviously 99% or so A and B samples give the same result. Normally it’s the testing procedure the B sample will be used to try and cast doubt on.

Back