Latest boxing crack

He would only need to hit me twice at the most and the fight would be over. I'd do it for alot less than that.
He'd hit me twice before I even knew it was time to fall down!
All doping tests are…urine/blood merely separated into two secure containers. Why obviously 99% or so A and B samples give the same result. Normally it’s the testing procedure the B sample will be used to try and cast doubt on.
Exactly.
Its just there to repeat the test in the tiny chance that something went wrong during the testing process.

Hearns came across awful the last two weeks. Almost definitely the reason AJ v Fury didn’t get done, and openly said it wasn’t the fight he wanted for him, and now clearly trying to get a failed test fighter on a show for £.

As Simon iordan said this morning there’s not a chance they’d try and put the fight on if it was £100k purse, £ note signs rule if ever it was in doubt.

As another poster said I usually like EH and believed him through the years of AJ Wilder back and forth but he comes out of this diminished for sure.

Just seems like boxing is prime for drug taking, moving up and down weights and basically getting punched in the face so recovery and bigger muscle mass is a huge bonus, hope he is a stand alone but sadly like most sports I can see it being riddled especially the way they have handled it, trying to basically cover it up and then let the fight keep on due to the money.

AJ LOOKS A PRIME EXAMPLE!!!!!

Hearns came across awful the last two weeks. Almost definitely the reason AJ v Fury didn’t get done, and openly said it wasn’t the fight he wanted for him, and now clearly trying to get a failed test fighter on a show for £.

As Simon iordan said this morning there’s not a chance they’d try and put the fight on if it was £100k purse, £ note signs rule if ever it was in doubt.

As another poster said I usually like EH and believed him through the years of AJ Wilder back and forth but he comes out of this diminished for sure.
The Fury thing I disagree on, I don’t think the Fury camp ever really thought it was happening

Hearn is a massive helmet of course

Aye, think it’s also used for Post Cycle Therapy after being on steroids. A couple of UFC Fighters got popped for taking it (Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar). f***ing stupid really risking your career for one fight.

It is. It restores your natural testosterone levels after a cycle of steroids.

It is not a natural substance, and so there is no way you can get this into your system unknowingly, unless Benn was trying for a bairn.

I'm one of the few who thought Benn would beat him. Not a fan of Eubank at all, 'poor boxing fundamentals, as expected exposed by a good fighter such as Groves; and thought Benn would swarm all over him with Eubank lacking the footwork nor boxing quality to keep him at bay.

'Problem is, we now know why Benn went from being given serious problems by a nobody to looking like the terminator. 'Almost certainly doing that cycle for a good while.

UKAD advertise when they're turning up and so you can time that cycle, whereas VADA turn up unannounced.

'Best Benn can do now is accept he doesn't have what it takes unless being drugged up to the eyeballs, and call it a day. Surely nobody in their right mind will take him seriously.

It is. It restores your natural testosterone levels after a cycle of steroids.

It is not a natural substance, and so there is no way you can get this into your system unknowingly, unless Benn was trying for a bairn.

I'm one of the few who thought Benn would beat him. Not a fan of Eubank at all, 'poor boxing fundamentals, as expected exposed by a good fighter such as Groves; and thought Benn would swarm all over him with Eubank lacking the footwork nor boxing quality to keep him at bay.

'Problem is, we now know why Benn went from being given serious problems by a nobody to looking like the terminator. 'Almost certainly doing that cycle for a good while.

UKAD advertise when they're turning up and so you can time that cycle, whereas VADA turn up unannounced.

'Best Benn can do now is accept he doesn't have what it takes unless being drugged up to the eyeballs, and call it a day. Surely nobody in their right mind will take him seriously.
Eubank wouldn’t have had to keep him at bay, he’d have loved Benn to ‘swarm’ him. His fitness, granite chin and sherr will in a situation like that would be perfect for jr....not sure if Benn would have been that naive to play to juniors strengths.

Eubank wouldn’t have had to keep him at bay, he’d have loved Benn to ‘swarm’ him. His fitness, granite chin and sherr will in a situation like that would be perfect for jr....not sure if Benn would have been that naive to play to juniors strengths

I remember you saying something similar before the Groves fight, and I told you: Eubank can't box.

Back