Latest boxing crack

Will be interesting to see how Garcia handles training a big man as I was looking at who he's trained and I think Super middle weight is as high as he has gone with notable fighters.

That's the only real question. But in fairness, out of those who have coaches the top boys currently (Jay Deas is irrelevant and I don't know if he has), none have vast experience with heavies until they started working with current fighters iirc. Not in terms of notable pros anyhow.

With Garcia being Mexican and where his gym is located in California, he'll mostly have other Mexicans and south Americans. They don't get very many big lads amongst them.

AJ needs to do two things if he wants to win:

- Work the body
- Shoot his shots at the same time Usyk is shooting his.

Trying to attack Usyk once he's finished throwing is pointless, needs to try and throw with Usyk. Only people who look good against Loma and Usyk are those who can do this.
What your saying there i think is spot and is Joshua’s only chance !

He cant counter Usyk and hope to have a chance, his only success in the first fight was when he threw with Usyk and landed some good varied shots uppercuts, straights and hooks in rounds 4 through 8

Usyk’s bulked up but may still be weak to the body as he’s only been knocked down to the body, should be interesting but still would get money on Usyk

Fury doesn’t get sparked of a bang average fighter like Ruiz. Hoy that in resume.
Didn’t Lewis get sparked by a nobody? Losing to anyone in the Heavyweight division is possible given the weight of punches. Should hardly define anyone.

Fact is, Fury is a great fighter who hasn’t really fought anyone other than Wilder who he knew he could beat consistently. He is now doing the same with Chisora. Despite everyone knowing he is great, history won’t be kind to him based on the quality of fighter he has faced, no matter how much he or that twat Piers Morgan tell us otherwise.
I disagree! The first names would come up would be Fury, Lennox, Bruno, Prince Naseem and the last name would be a wild combination of Hatton/Calzaghe/Benn/Eubank. He's definitely not a cert to be a top 5.
For somebody who claims to know about boxing, placing Bruno above Calzaghe is absolutely horrific crack.

Last edited:
Didn’t Lewis get sparked by a nobody? Losing to anyone in the Heavyweight division is possible given the weight of punches. Should hardly define anyone.

Fact is, Fury is a great fighter who hasn’t really fought anyone other than Wilder who he knew he could beat consistently. He is now doing the same with Chisora. Despite everyone knowing he is great, history won’t be kind to him based on the quality of fighter he has faced, no matter how much he or that twat Piers Morgan tell us otherwise.

For somebody who claims to know about boxing, placing Bruno above Calzaghe is absolutely horrific crack.
😂.You forgetting somebody.?? And cracking job dismissing wilder.

Both suit your narrative.

And has he signed to gift chisora. I missed that. When’s the fight like ?

Diven hold back on coyneee like. Bit harsh like. 😃

Last edited:
😂.You forgetting somebody.?? And cracking job dismissing wilder.

Both suit your narrative.

And has he signed to gift chisora. I missed that. When’s the fight like ?

Diven hold back on coyneee like. Bit harsh like. 😃
Apologies, that performance in Germany was generational. There isn’t a narrative tbh, I just get tired of his non stop drivel. Also, as a bell weather, appearing on a Morgan show is helmetry behaviour.

Back