Latest boxing crack

Hearn man. Using the war after about a fortnight to pressure Usyk in to a quick decision, ends up getting announced just over a week before July for end of August :lol::lol:
Berbetiev v Yarde

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Usyk knocks him out this time. I feel like he put the brakes on when he had the opportunity in the first fight so that the rematch wouldnt be in jeopardy!

Can't imagine going to graft in that heat nevermind having a fight. Obviously the arena will have aircon but it will still be minging. I reckon AJ only has 3 rounds to get it done before he slows down and Usyk will play with him again.
If it is in the same place as where he fought Ruiz then it'll be an open air arena that was specially built for the fight but I am pretty sure this one is in the Dome at Jeddah where they've held the WWE stuff

Think Joshua tried to play aggressive and angry at the face off today but Usyk looked like a man who being at war has hardened him further to the point where he knows, has seen and has been through things Joshua couldnt imagine, gonna be a dangerous nights work for Joshua

Back