Latest boxing crack

Fury refused entry in to the USA.
Hope it doesnt effect his 10 part netflix special being filmed !

Poor bloke Netlix really wanted to show that real spartan fighting man who isnt interested in money or business just fighting !

They cant wait to show a real fighting man at the peak of career choosing to retire and work towards exhibition fights against blokes who retired 20 years ago

Whopper Dosser

Fury refused entry in to the USA.
The PR operation on Fury, to distance his image from these murky waters & turn him into a beacon, has been very impressive.

I wonder if Fury is still in close quarters with Kinahan these days or if this restriction on entry is the past catching up with him.

Poor bloke Netlix really wanted to show that real spartan fighting man who isnt interested in money or business just fighting !

They cant wait to show a real fighting man at the peak of career choosing to retire and work towards exhibition fights against blokes who retired 20 years ago

Whopper Dosser

Been a big fan of Fury since he turned over from amateurs. Kinahan stuff really soured things for me. The bloke chats constant shite, but that's forgiveable to an extent for me - he just says whatever random crap pops in to his head and it can make for good entertainment sometimes. Shacking up as closely as he seemed to with one of the biggest drug dealers in the world was not a good look.
The PR operation on Fury, to distance his image from these murky waters & turn him into a beacon, has been very impressive.

I wonder if Fury is still in close quarters with Kinahan these days or if this restriction on entry is the past catching up with him.

I imagine it's the most sycophantic followers/mates who will be sanctioned. Macklin, Kugan, Fury, Sunny Edwards etc. Good to see if I'm honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Callum Smiths defeat looking better with each Beterbiev fight. Wish the British light heavies were more active as it could be a fantastic domestic scene.

Mind, don't think any of them trouble Beterbiev.

Beterbiev just absolutely blew away Joe Smith Jr, Smith looked like he didn’t even want to be there.
Funny that, Smith was saying he’s the best light heavyweight around.

Whopper Dosser
I reckon it’s more a build up to his next fight and not an exhibition. 👍

Hopefully AJ wins not to delay it too much, although it wouldn’t really matter if he wasn’t a champion it would still create plenty of interest.

Perhaps the DAZN sign up is building up to that either way.

Last edited:

Back