Latest boxing crack

Fury :cool:

How? If it was Josh Kelly entering to The Futureheads' Hounds of Love at the SOL in a world title fight in a couple of years, everyone would be loving it.
Na that would also be awful. Shouldn't have live music on during the ring walks for me. Supposed to about boxing not Ricky Wilson pretending it's 2005 again

Na that would also be awful. Shouldn't have live music on during the ring walks for me. Supposed to about boxing not Ricky Wilson pretending it's 2005 again

Just the way it's going now, you go to a Hearn show and there's a massive emphasis on production and lighting and Sweet Caroline, just part of the whole package these days.

Warrington has come out to I predict a Riot for every fight that I can remember going back to his Sky days 4 or 5 years ago, so I see no problem in them signing him out live considering it's a very big event at an iconic place in their home town.

I'm sure this will go to points and if it is close then Josh may well get it. Looking forward to this.

2 years ago I'd have said Selby no bother, but not too sure now.

Just the way it's going now, you go to a Hearn show and there's a massive emphasis on production and lighting and Sweet Caroline, just part of the whole package these days.

Warrington has come out to I predict a Riot for every fight that I can remember going back to his Sky days 4 or 5 years ago, so I see no problem in them signing him out live considering it's a very big event at an iconic place in their home town.
Aye I'd say overall matchroom are much worse for overproduction. Typical hearn effect. I'm just not a fan of stuff like that. Half the fans will be watching the band instead of the fighters. Don't like it at any sporting event really. I might just be a miserable bastard.

Back