Latest boxing crack

The whole circus and come back fight proves a little bit of how much his mouth and his ego are ahead of him though ‘ I don’t need a warm up fight I’ll fight Joshua or Wilder first fight back ‘ then all of a sudden he’s fighting bums worse than anyone on their records

The whole circus and come back fight proves a little bit of how much his mouth and his ego are ahead of him though ‘ I don’t need a warm up fight I’ll fight Joshua or Wilder first fight back ‘ then all of a sudden he’s fighting bums worse than anyone on their records
39yo Albanian who has only fought once at heavyweight and lost.
What is the point.

Think after all the talk that he’s a boxing god up there with Ali and the rest of the historical elite it’s a bit of a joke that his opponent is who he is and he blabbed weeks ago

As well as that it’s dissappointing to have people say it doesn’t matter who the opponent is it’s just great to have him back .... he’s had one top level fight and opponent and it a more unproven quantity than Joshua Wilder Parker Povetkin n possibly his own cousin

It isn’t him making the fights.

Think after all the talk that he’s a boxing god up there with Ali and the rest of the historical elite it’s a bit of a joke that his opponent is who he is and he blabbed weeks ago

As well as that it’s dissappointing to have people say it doesn’t matter who the opponent is it’s just great to have him back .... he’s had one top level fight and opponent and it a more unproven quantity than Joshua Wilder Parker Povetkin n possibly his own cousin

He'll talk shite til the day he dies.

The fact he's lost all the weight and taken a sensible warm up fight says his head is screwed on which is more important than anything.

His "one top level fight" was also schooling one of the all time greats in his own backyard.

39yo Albanian who has only fought once at heavyweight and lost.
What is the point.
I imagine a few rounds. Get rid of some rust
:)

Sorry to disappoint you :)
Kinhell, it's really upset some people.

You do know this is boxing lads, no news here :)

He'll talk shite til the day he dies.

The fact he's lost all the weight and taken a sensible warm up fight says his head is screwed on which is more important than anything.

His "one top level fight" was also schooling one of the all time greats in his own backyard.
This lad nars the crack

Fury's biggest problem when he's coming back fighting a taxi driver from Albania is going to be similar to the one Haye had - throws a few punches and these guys hit the floor inside 2 rounds. Nothing fights with no end product, never mind this nonsense people spout about "gets rid of ring rust".

Once Fury steps up and fights an active HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER, not a plumber from Georgia who isn't about to retire he could find himself in danger of being beat as lets be fair Fury is an average boxer, just a massive guy with a long reach. AJ will be fully in his prime and will have had another 2-3 fights at the top level by the time Fury says he's ready to fight AJ.

Of course, this is all on the basis that Fury doesn't have this fight and then "retire" again...

Fury's biggest problem when he's coming back fighting a taxi driver from Albania is going to be similar to the one Haye had - throws a few punches and these guys hit the floor inside 2 rounds. Nothing fights with no end product, never mind this nonsense people spout about "gets rid of ring rust".

Once Fury steps up and fights an active HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER, not a plumber from Georgia who isn't about to retire he could find himself in danger of being beat as lets be fair Fury is an average boxer, just a massive guy with a long reach. AJ will be fully in his prime and will have had another 2-3 fights at the top level by the time Fury says he's ready to fight AJ.

Of course, this is all on the basis that Fury doesn't have this fight and then "retire" again...
Big fan, then?

I've seen what he drinks and sniffs - he hasn't got a liver, so you're talking shite !

Not sure how much liver health affects someones ability to take body shots on it but i would expect Fury's will still be recovering from his recent lifestyle even after he looks in good physical shape generally.

If i was fighting him its what i would be targeting and Briggs has always been really good to the body. Granted he's old but he will still be carrying good power. Only job will be getting the chance to get inside of Fury's defence.

Not sure how much liver health affects someones ability to take body shots on it but i would expect Fury's will still be recovering from his recent lifestyle even after he looks in good physical shape generally.

If i was fighting him its what i would be targeting and Briggs has always been really good to the body. Granted he's old but he will still be carrying good power. Only job will be getting the chance to get inside of Fury's defence.
If Fury is as quick as he was, and still has the same footwork, Briggs will be chasing shadows.

Back