Latest boxing crack

Briggs has been calling him out for months now. It's a good fight tbh. Fury isn't going to be ready for a year or so, so a fight against Briggs at least stirs up good interest.

The tweet is about Whyte v Pulev fighting? Looks like Wilder who wants nothing to do with it at this stage tbf

Didn’t even realise I quoted another post haha. I honestly think Wilder and AJ want it but Hearn is desperate for it not to happen

Matthysse vs Pacquiao confirmed for July

Surprised by this. Expected the money to not come through again like the Khan fight in dubai

Kind of split on this myself. Pacquiao has looked like a fighter in serious decline in his last 2 fights but Matthysse doesn't look to have a lot left either and it should still be a pretty entertaining fight.. Suspect that Manny and his team know that he gets annihilated by any of the top welterweights at this point and I wouldn't be hugely surprised if he ends up getting sparked by Matthysse either

I thought Parker won but UK fans will think differently. Parker threw more punches, was more active, had a better jab. Joshua was getting hit by terrible stuff.

Says Jarrell Miller, does anyone else in the world agree with this nonsense?

Saunders mate...got to be.:eek:

Surely not spike, better off getting Eubanks, fun few rds

Golovkin and his team have been adamant throughout the last few weeks that he'll still be fighting on May 5th and Saunders won't be able to commit to that if his injury is genuine. Hopefully that'll happen later in the year

Back