Latest boxing crack

Thank you. Will there be a third to decide once and for all?
I f***ing hope not. Wouldn't sell a ticket

Davis' recent comments about Mayweather sabotaging his career must have really pissed him off if he's actually willing to make that fight

Lara-Hurd, what a fight :eek: Hurd is one of the most exciting fighters in the sport to watch at the minute, so many technical flaws which should make him really easy to outbox but he's just absolutely relentless in the pressure he puts on his opponents.
Just finished it. Very good fight and surprised as involved Lara:eek: Hurd is relentless like

Last edited:
Hope Golovkin knocks the cunt into the middle of next week if they do ever fight

Why? Do you know him personally?

Saunders deserves that shot at Golovkin. He's beaten what's been put in front of him and went to Canada to outclass Lemieux, and pretty much has nowhere to go but Golovkin now that Canelo has been caught for what a lot of people always knew.

Saunders is exactly the type of fighter who has a chance against Golovkin. Power doesn't matter as you're never in a million years gonna stop Golovkin. You need a good chin, good footwork and hand speed, and good boxing fundamentals - and Saunders has those in abundance.

Mind you, had it been 5 years ago I'd have given a Saunders on his game a 10% chance at the most, but now that Golovkin is slowing down I'd say a 30% chance?

It should really be the fight to happen at MW division.

Why? Do you know him personally?

Saunders deserves that shot at Golovkin. He's beaten what's been put in front of him and went to Canada to outclass Lemieux, and pretty much has nowhere to go but Golovkin now that Canelo has been caught for what a lot of people always knew.

Saunders is exactly the type of fighter who has a chance against Golovkin. Power doesn't matter as you're never in a million years gonna stop Golovkin. You need a good chin, good footwork and hand speed, and good boxing fundamentals - and Saunders has those in abundance.

Mind you, had it been 5 years ago I'd have given a Saunders on his game a 10% chance at the most, but now that Golovkin is slowing down I'd say a 30% chance?

It should really be the fight to happen at MW division.

Implying that Eubank Jr was sexually abused as a child in the build up to their fight plus his various bigoted comments suggests he's an absolute weapon even for a pro fighter. Agree with your assessment of him as a fighter mind and whilst I think he'd be a live underdog against Golovkin I would actually make him favourite to beat Canelo, think Saunders movement would be a nightmare for him to deal with

June 16th

Kelly-Gavin and Ritson-Hyland isn't a bad double header. With Jack Catterall likely to give up the British title I wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn Foot fight for the vacant title on that card anarl.

Implying that Eubank Jr was sexually abused as a child in the build up to their fight plus his various bigoted comments suggests he's an absolute weapon even for a pro fighter. Agree with your assessment of him as a fighter mind and whilst I think he'd be a live underdog against Golovkin I would actually make him favourite to beat Canelo, think Saunders movement would be a nightmare for him to deal with

Kelly-Gavin and Ritson-Hyland isn't a bad double header. With Jack Catterall likely to give up the British title I wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn Foot fight for the vacant title on that card anarl.
Phil Jeffries posted other day that Foot -Leather remath has been ordered for the British title

Back