Latest boxing crack

Love Loma but hope he improves on his performance against Teofimo. 12 rnds of looking for the right hook whilst Lopez kept his left glove up all fight long with no plan B.

Dint wanna take anything away how hard it is to glue your hand to your face for 36 minutes but Loma lost a fight he should of won.

Last edited:
9th round KO for Loma. Saw it coming miles off from the 1st.

It was actually a pathetic mis-match, Frank Warren would be proud of that matching.

Barrios doing very well so far.
BIg 5th round for Davis
Massive 8th round for Davis, 2 knockdowns, barrios done well to survive
11th round stoppage by Davis, hell of a fight, Barrios is a tough un as well.

Last edited:
9th round KO for Loma. Saw it coming miles off from the 1st.

It was actually a pathetic mis-match, Frank Warren would be proud of that matching.
Not as bad as crolla....at least gave it a go Like.
Would love to tell him that and repeat it, hate his repeating the surname crack. He thinks it gives him some historical kudos and he’s a proper fan going back in the day cause it used to be done in the 50/60’s but he just sounds like a knob ! A knob
It is historical though...don’t let it upset you Marra, his hair winds me up 😃
Not going to lie, I am half thinking about going down on my own for the craic, would be an experience.
At 750? You pissed?

Last edited:
Not as bad as crolla....at least gave it a go Like.

I was harsh on him looking back. He's a top 8 fighter in all divisions and beat Lopez in the past so he got the fight on merit, but it was as a bad of a performance I've ever seen in a Boxing ring.

Approach was all wrong from the 1st bell more worried about Loma's jab when he's the one with the 6 inch reach advantage. Did well to last an extra 4 rounds though, I would of pulled him out at the end of the 5th, had only landed 10 punches and his eye was looking more like his country's flag. Was just accumulating damage with zero reply.

I was harsh on him looking back. He's a top 8 fighter in all divisions and beat Lopez in the past so he got the fight on merit, but it was as a bad of a performance I've ever seen in a Boxing ring.

Approach was all wrong from the 1st bell more worried about Loma's jab when he's the one with the 6 inch reach advantage. Did well to last an extra 4 rounds though, I would of pulled him out at the end of the 5th, had only landed 10 punches and his eye was looking more like his country's flag. Was just accumulating damage with zero reply.
He didn’t beat Lopez mind, he lasted 12

Back