Latest boxing crack

Typical aint it !

not sure if it’ll be a case of dropping the belt or dropping Wilder some money and promising him a shot at undisputed

Got to point a finger a Warren and Arum for it all like, Eddie Hearns done all the graft and the Saudi’s are starting building the stadium right now !

Is 'Eddie' the new alias for Daniel Kinahan?

Cannot stand Wilder. The bloke is the biggest helmet in boxing, which takes some doing.

No one wants to see the trilogy but it begs the question why were both teams pressing ahead with AJ/Fury if the case was still ongoing and there was a chance the fight could be scrapped?

Silver lining is Joshua/Usyk might be a decent watch.

Hearn sounded rather deflated and lacking confidence of a resolution on Matchroom an hour ago

Hearn's and Usyk's team already confirming they're in contact.

Hearn seems to have completely resigned the Saudi fight is completely off.

He also mentioned they had a few others in mind, so I wouldn't rule out vacating the strap. He might as well just fight Usyk imo if they are actually considering dropping it though.

He also mentioned they had a few others in mind, so I wouldn't rule out vacating the strap. He might as well just fight Usyk imo if they are actually considering dropping it though.

I think Hearn knows Usyk will give Joshua problems, I don't think he'll vacate as it loses the prestige of the fight.

Fury has the option of becoming the manufactured champion but they've said long time ago they have no interest in fighting for fake belts.

Del Boy v Fury 3 £24.99
Eh?
Hearn insisted Joshua was not too downbeat about the prospect of missing out on a mega-fight with Fury and remained focus on preparing for his next fight – whoever he may face.

It's quite comical mind, Hearn likes clauses in fights for rematches etc if he doesn't get the result he wants.
A bit of his own medicine if this doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Eh?

It's quite comical mind, Hearn likes clauses in fights for rematches etc if he doesn't get the result he wants.
A bit of his own medicine if this doesn't happen.

Eddie Hearn isn’t the only promoter in boxing who has rematch clauses though? It’s not something that’s exclusive to Matchroom fighters.

If it doesn’t happen, it’s Fury’s side to blame.

Back