Latest boxing crack

Has anyone used Fite TV before? Looks to be where Josh Taylors fight against Ramirez will be shown although I'm pretty suprised its not a Sky ppv. I think they had the Lomachenko Lopez fight as I remember getting sent a link for that but I never signed up to it
Taylor is signed to Top Rank and MTK and Ramirez is also promoted by Top Rank so no chance of being on Sky PPV. Its terrible that this hasn't been picked up for TV though.

I've never used Fite TV but do get their channels on dodgy telly. I'll watch it on Sunday morning I think.

f***ing shite.

Wilder doesn’t even want the fight IMO he just wants step a side money, and now we’re going to wait months while Fury & Joshua negotiate what % of the purse each pay and how much the step a side is, and who agrees to what etc.

Would be quicker if Fury V Wilder happened and winner fights AJ, but just don’t see DW taking the fight and instead the negotiations will take forever and ruin the fight.

Why was this even with an arbitrator? The contract period was over, they should have made him sue Fury in court if he wanted that.

Honestly, just drop the WBC title in a bin at the AJ-Fury press conference, Medusa style.

Last edited:
WBC already said last month if Joshua doesn't fight Fury then Usyk becomes the mandatory challenger - A special exemption was given for him to fight Fury instead on the basis he fights Usyk after.

And I genuinely don't see Joshua beating Usyk, unless he piles the weight on and rough him up similar to what Chisora did.

Don't think the super-fight's ever happening.

Wilder just wants to make more excuses "na man I lost coz the sun was in my eyes" "but we are fighting indoors"
And who really wants to see a third fight ffs

Last edited:
Typical aint it !

not sure if it’ll be a case of dropping the belt or dropping Wilder some money and promising him a shot at undisputed

Got to point a finger a Warren and Arum for it all like, Eddie Hearns done all the graft and the Saudi’s are starting building the stadium right now !

Typical aint it !

not sure if it’ll be a case of dropping the belt or dropping Wilder some money and promising him a shot at undisputed

Got to point a finger a Warren and Arum for it all like, Eddie Hearns done all the graft and the Saudi’s are starting building the stadium right now !
Was thinking earlier, surely Hearn is paying matchroom out of Arum & Warrens pocket for doing all of the consulting with the Saudis. Cant have been doing it for free just to give them a 50/50 cut.

If he was doing it free, or even paid, I’d think he would have had some contractual agreement that if exactly this situation arose he would be compensated.

He’s basically worked for months to get the fight on and looks like having it scrapped for something that in retrospect was very likely to fuck the whole thing. Naive all round and perhaps this ruling was the actual thing holding any official announcement up.

What happens if fury tells wilder to fuck off? Will it be a financial penalty or will he simply drop the belt?
Depends on what they signed up to on the arbitration I guess.
Worst case is that Fury could be sued for millions, and be stripped of the WBC belt. Pretty much what Lennox went through with Rahman iirc.

But hopefully Wilder will fancy a shot at undisputed in December or so? You'd think he'd want a longer camp anyway?

Usyk will take Fury’s place in the fight in Saudi, Fury Wilder 3 will take place in July and then undisputed will happen in Cardiff in December i reckon !

Joshua vs Usyk is a properly interesting fight a lot more so than Fury vs Wilder anyway but obviously less than Joshua vs Fury

Frank Warren was on the radio this morning and said that Fury is legally bound to fight Wilder and that will have to be done before the match with AJ can proceed. He conceded that a "step aside" would be a tough negotiation when pressed on the amount, $10-20m was mentioned, would only go as far as "a lot of money".

Don't need to be a great boxer to make good money, just have a good lawyer.

Back