Latest boxing crack

Most of the time when there's a debate about a card being worth PPV I end up thinking £20 would have been OK...really thought last night was an utter piss take for £20. What's the sky subscription for if you're a boxing fan? That card was a poor fight night if you take out the Taylor fight. That was decent but the way commentators went on you'd think it was Gatti Ward.

Shite.

I think Parkers got a chance down at bridgerweight but will never succeed up at heavy and Chisora should retire he looked horrible last night, like a big black old Dave Allen

Ruiz has lost weight and a load of confidence i think those pounds let hom think he could take shots and Arreola knocked him down and shook him a few times which isnt too great like but surprised if Ruiz gets back to the top still quick hands enough to trouble anyone like

Falconhoof - Parker rnd6
Raker - Parker rnd 8
CL53 - Parker pts (I don’t even care, think it will be dull as fuck)
Ceverton - Parker points
Ciro Dimarzio - Parker points.
Toronado - Parker points
Reflektor - Parker 9th
PTR - Delboy 8th KO
Palm1 Parker wide points margin
Maravilla - Chisora PTS
Titus - Parker KO 10
daveydavey - Parker unanimous decision
ScunnyDan - Bore draw.
JC22 - Parker points

*SMB Sweet Science Prediction league*
Above is the last list I could find from last night.
@chunkylover53
@Ceverton
@Ciro_DiMarzio
@Toronado
@palm 1
@daveydavey
@JC22
All went with the predictable but correct assumption of a Parker points win.
We now have ten posters level with one correct answer each.

You going for a Joshua first round knockout and subsequent life peerage?

Not sure yet mate

you going for Fury to roar ‘ dosser ‘ at the top of his lungs at the first bell and KO him with a slip counter southpaw jab after he moved better than any heavyweight and switched stances all in the first 5 seconds ?

Why didn't you add it to the list ffs it's not difficult :rolleyes:
Honestly man I'm meant to be the middle aged technophobe dinosaur on here!
I'll check back n add you on the list marra because I'm having a lazy morn but it takes ages to keep all this in check lads. Normally @Ciro_DiMarzio has to keep updating the list :lol:
Here man. It's my Sunday aswell yenarr.

Wonder if it’s in the commentators contract to mention the lasses fight at every given opportunity
Of course it is 👌, much like every programme on the BBC has to mention line of duty
You are being too kind for my money. Can't stand the silver spoon prick.
Likes to be centre of attention does Eddie, in pre covid times he was in the ring after a fight quicker than David Diamante , Diamante.

Last edited:
Not sure yet mate

you going for Fury to roar ‘ dosser ‘ at the top of his lungs at the first bell and KO him with a slip counter southpaw jab after he moved better than any heavyweight and switched stances all in the first 5 seconds ?
Yes
i was just putting out an opposing perspective to the one that i’m Joshua’s number one fan mate ! Because i’m not, i’ve questioned Fury’s ability and resume on here more than i’ve praised anyone
And his integrity and mental health issues. Haway have it right marra.
Didn't see him all last night though?
Adam smith in the huff and wouldn’t put camera on him.

Last edited:

Back