Latest boxing crack

It depends for me if AJ comes in as a bodybuilder.......... or as he did v Ruiz the second time. For a better fight he has to come in leaner and lighter when he beat Ruiz. Overall though I think Fury just has to much know how for any fighter on this planet.

Got to think that AJ has to establish a stiff jab very early on. Got to discourage Fury's new come-forward style, because AJ doesn't have the movement to cope with that.
If he can make Fury fight his defensive style, then he has to figure out how to actually land on him, which is a tough one.

Got to think that AJ has to establish a stiff jab very early on. Got to discourage Fury's new come-forward style, because AJ doesn't have the movement to cope with that.
If he can make Fury fight his defensive style, then he has to figure out how to actually land on him, which is a tough one.

I dont think Fury will be able to pressure and push Joshua around like he did Wilder, Wilder is technically poor, has no movement, no strength in his legs before all his excuses and had at times been outboxed and troubled by the likes of Molina, Ortiz, Stiverne regardless of then ko’ing them and the way he got bullied in the rematch was as bad as anything you’ll see in HW boxing,

i think Joshua’s proven in his Ruiz rematch that he can move and evade and stay away better than Wilder, he has better technical boxing skills and is better all round !

i think its a great fight, i dont see either of them finding it easy and it’ll be 50/50 for me

I dont think Fury will be able to pressure and push Joshua around like he did Wilder, Wilder is technically poor, has no movement, no strength in his legs before all his excuses and had at times been outboxed and troubled by the likes of Molina, Ortiz, Stiverne regardless of then ko’ing them and the way he got bullied in the rematch was as bad as anything you’ll see in HW boxing,

i think Joshua’s proven in his Ruiz rematch that he can move and evade and stay away better than Wilder, he has better technical boxing skills and is better all round !

i think its a great fight, i dont see either of them finding it easy and it’ll be 50/50 for me
I know what you mean. Wilder is so bad that "better than Wilder" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement!

I think its a great 2-fighter, I can't wait.

18 months ago we would have thought Joshua would be the aggressor and Fury would dance and jab to a UD but its almost like role reversal now. I can't see Joshua coming out and going for it as Fury will make him miss and sit behind the jab so I can see a very cagey points win for Fury. But a lot depends on Fury's mentality I think. He seems more focused in his latest interview than he did a few weeks ago. If he starts believing his own hype and look to KO early on like with Wilder he could be in trouble. If he is sensible and takes calculated risks its his to lose.

18 months ago we would have thought Joshua would be the aggressor and Fury would dance and jab to a UD but its almost like role reversal now. I can't see Joshua coming out and going for it as Fury will make him miss and sit behind the jab so I can see a very cagey points win for Fury. But a lot depends on Fury's mentality I think. He seems more focused in his latest interview than he did a few weeks ago. If he starts believing his own hype and look to KO early on like with Wilder he could be in trouble. If he is sensible and takes calculated risks its his to lose.
Boxing is mint, isn't it!

As Rummy says, none of us know shit about boxing :lol:

Back