Latest boxing crack

Plant v traux.....not really getting the hype around plant, looked decent but usa commentators were so far up his ass surprised they even acknowleged traux was in the ring.

Read a mini-spoiler on BBC news website regarding tonight's Panorama doc - Insider in MTK confirmed that Kinahan is currently working as Fury's personal adviser.

Let's see if Fury suddenly disappears from Instagram he's been very active on after tonight

Read a mini-spoiler on BBC news website regarding tonight's Panorama doc - Insider in MTK confirmed that Kinahan is currently working as Fury's personal adviser.

Let's see if Fury suddenly disappears from Instagram he's been very active on after tonight

Kinahan will do as he is told or Pete Fury will smash his front door in I would think.

Missed the sarcastic tone in the post :)

What are the chances of Fury being stripped of his boxing license after this? - He's already suspended by the BBOBC, currently holds an Irish license.

Think it was Fury who decided not to renew his license rather than the Board stripping him, don't think he currently intends to fight in Britain again anyway.

Anyone watching panorama? Boxing and the Mob.
Yes, will be interesting to see what Eddie Hearn has to say in the coming interviews he will be doing. He's known about all of this for years and dealt with them routinely, now he will have to answer questions.

Not the biggest takeaway from all of this of course. I can see DK being extradited on the back of this.

Yes, will be interesting to see what Eddie Hearn has to say in the coming interviews he will be doing. He's known about all of this for years and dealt with them routinely, now he will have to answer questions.

Not the biggest takeaway from all of this of course. I can see DK being extradited on the back of this.

Both Hearn and Warren. Nee surprise they’ve already pleaded ignorance

There is no extradition treaty I don’t think

I’m not watching, will catchup later

No such extradition treaty exists between here and UAE. The basics of the dodgy shit was posted a few pages ago.

The program's just about how dodgy MTK are.

Can't imagine McGuigan's gym will be left standing for long after tonight.

Last edited:
So have I heard this right - They're using their money laundering and drug money to contract fighters, then they charge 50% of their purse?

I completely forgot about the raid on the Hotel boxing event in Dublin.

Back