Latest boxing crack

Not great but don't particularly mind Yildirim as a keep busy opponent considering the quick turnaround either side rather than having opponents like that as one of his 2 fights per year the way pretty much everyone else does now.
Aye I've no problem with it. I'd rather see the top lads fight 3 or 4 times a year with the odd easier opponent thrown in there between the big fights.

Stunned by people thinking Saunders is gonna embarrass or beat up Canelo !

I get styles make fights but youve got to consider 1 bit of slipping mocking mastery against Lemieux aint gonna make BJS unbeatable against a pound for point great who’s fought champions at multiple weights while BJS struggles to get past. 40 year old Martin Murray

I get styles make fights but youve got to consider 1 bit of slipping mocking mastery against Lemieux aint gonna make BJS unbeatable against a pound for point great who’s fought champions at multiple weights while BJS struggles to get past. 40 year old Martin Murray

Every fighter has a chance, but Saunders is a massive underdog. Eubank Jr is roundly mocked, but there was a fag paper between them in their fight.

Every fighter has a chance, but Saunders is a massive underdog. Eubank Jr is roundly mocked, but there was a fag paper between them in their fight.

yeah he’s got a chance of winning i’m not denying that i’m saying i’m stunned at people thinking he’s gonna outclass him !

Canelo - Smith, Kovalev, Yildrim, Khan,Chavez Jr, GGGx2 just some of his fights in the last 5 year

BJS - Andy Lee, Lemieux n Martin Murray !

Hhhhmmmmmmmm

yeah he’s got a chance of winning i’m not denying that i’m saying i’m stunned at people thinking he’s gonna outclass him !

Canelo - Smith, Kovalev, Yildrim, Khan,Chavez Jr, GGGx2 just some of his fights in the last 5 year

BJS - Andy Lee, Lemieux n Martin Murray !

Hhhhmmmmmmmm

Who thinks that? I seriously doubt the fight will happen. Saunders is all mouth.

Which people are thinking that?

He's a very tough fight for Canelo imo. I think if he does a good job on BJS it would be one of his better wins

its not on here i’ve just seen a fair few opinionsike that on social media and other ‘ forums ‘
I think Saunders will make Canelo miss plenty and win some rounds but ultimately his lack of power means he won't be able to keep Canelo off him and he will lose a decision or get stopped late. I know nowt though because I thought Smith would give him a hard fight.

Last edited:
Who was at the Lej that night he fought live on Sky? The place was absolutely bouncing :lol:
Decent card aswell with Jamie Moore, Rendal Munroe and Danny Williams fighting big John Mcdermott,

Seem to remember that card being the UK leg for the Hatton-Pacquiao PPV. Genuinely thought Hatton might have been dead when Pacquiao landed that straight left :eek:

Seem to remember that card being the UK leg for the Hatton-Pacquiao PPV. Genuinely thought Hatton might have been dead when Pacquiao landed that straight left :eek:

Hatton: "Its the same f***ing punch every time. Right hook, roll under, right hook, roll under. Just gotta give him something to roll on to"
Mayweather Sr: "*inaudable rambling with the odd 'Freddie Roach' detected*"

Fight night walks right in to right hand roll under :lol:

Kinahan's released a public statement ahead of Monday night's Panorama episode. His ego-driven attempt to be seen as a legitimate figure has spectacularly backfired :lol:

Back