Latest boxing crack

Enjoyed that

Bentley looks pretty wild at this stage but he'll be a lot of fun to watch. Hall was tough as nails.
Boxing really suffers with no crowd mind, hope skysports can somehow improve on atmosphere for their fightnights in August. Their shows are outdoors, so hopefully can have more people present or something.

Actually enjoying the lack of crowd a lot more than I thought I would. Good to hear the sound of the punches and the corner instructions throughout the round.

Last edited:
Some,nothing weirdly fascinating watching Joyce, he actually seems to get quicker as the rounds go by and loosen up...he is absolutely relentless like.

if can get past the first 3 rds against Dubois ( when he seems ridiculously open) he could shock the lad.

eitehr way cant for that fight.

Wonder if they've both used lockdown to really make the most of the opportunity to use their choice of PEDs

Old, clean Povetkin probably won't stand a chance, especially if Whyte has a contaminated A sample again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how I missed that Naazim Richardson has died. Real shame. God knows what further damage could've been done by Margarito if not for him.

Yeah, Whyte vs Povetkin was always PPV even when initially announced for Manchester in early May. I'll stream it, but when you see the absolute peasant stuff on both sides of the Atlantic, it couldn't really be anything else. That Cheeseman-Eggington card next week will be as good as anything we get on normal Sky or BT for a while, certainly in the UK anyway.

The contrast between boxing and UFC is absolutely staggering at the moment. Never ever thought I'd say it, but I've swung much more towards the latter since the early parts of the year. UFC has basically been business as usual in the pandemic - regular, stacked, meaningful fight cards - 15 fights last night including an anticipated high level main event, and 4 shows in the UAE in the past 22 days, while boxing gives us a Felix Cash vs Jason Welbourn headliner in a couple of weeks, and probably less said the better about BTs return thus far.

Last edited:

Back