Last Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moral of the story: do not leave wimmin in charge of space strategy. The long necked woman and her big nosed mate made some terrible decisions and they weren’t even attractive.

Leia was hopeless too, the fleet was just about annihilated and there were about 20 survivors.

Moral of the story: do not leave wimmin in charge of space strategy. The long necked woman and her big nosed mate made some terrible decisions and they weren’t even attractive.

Leia was hopeless too, the fleet was just about annihilated and there were about 20 survivors.
They didn’t have a huge amount of choice though did they? If they couldn’t jump to lightspeed, what else were the options?

They didn’t have a huge amount of choice though did they? If they couldn’t jump to lightspeed, what else were the options?
They were relying on the Finn and Chinese bird sub plot which was a bit of a mistake.

Edit: I might be getting mixed up with rogue one as I watched them on the same day.

There’s a topper scene in robot chicken Star Wars where they Empire are discussing what to do now the emperor’s dead.

:lol:
Iirc there were some novels that may not be Star Wars ‘canon’ that explain that after Death Star 2 there were senior imperial leaders who created a new command structure in various systems. Maybe this led to the first order.

It really was f***ing shit and it looks like Disney are panicking if the rumours are true about Johnson having his trilogy cancelled and Kathleen Kennedy getting the chop. Kennedy is an absolute legend and has a hand in all my favourite films but she lost the plot big style with the Last Jedi.

Interesting to see how the new one does in terms of box office numbers given the reaction to Solo. You could argue that they are jut kids films but its the nerds that have kept it going for the last 40 years

It really was f***ing shit and it looks like Disney are panicking if the rumours are true about Johnson having his trilogy cancelled and Kathleen Kennedy getting the chop. Kennedy is an absolute legend and has a hand in all my favourite films but she lost the plot big style with the Last Jedi.

Interesting to see how the new one does in terms of box office numbers given the reaction to Solo. You could argue that they are jut kids films but its the nerds that have kept it going for the last 40 years
A truely poor excuse for a star wars film.

On first viewing I enjoyed Last Jedi more than Force Awakens, some stupid things in it aye but thought it was a better watch.

On subsequent watches fair to say both are pretty dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back