Last Jedi

It's canny for a Star Wars film.
They're all chod, just Empire is a bit less chod than the rest of them.

The kids like them, just as I liked them when I was a kid.

It was the worst star wars film of all of them. I actually rewatched 1 and 2 to double check it was the worst and it definitely is.

In the cinema when Leia did a superman people were laughing ffs. Solo was actually alright but suffered because of the last jedi and rightly so. f***ing terrible.
I'm not a fan of it but no way is it worse than that turgid borefest cgi overload that was the clone wars

I'm not a fan of it but no way is it worse than that turgid borefest cgi overload that was the clone wars
I wasn't entirely sure so I went back and watched. Clone wars was tough at times but atleast it had an actual star war at some point, it made sense and it had a real lightsabre battle. It wasn't pretty but it was better than the utter horsewank piss stain that is the last jedi.

I wasn't entirely sure so I went back and watched. Clone wars was tough at times but atleast it had an actual star war at some point, it made sense and it had a real lightsabre battle. It wasn't pretty but it was better than the utter horsewank piss stain that is the last jedi.
It reminded me of a filler episode in the original Battlestar Gallactica.

It’s a shining example of how a director, executive producers and Disney itself can miss the mark by such a huge margin that they actually gave that Edwards guy a whole new trilogy cause they thought his stuff was soooo good. Pure sycophantic madness. No thought went into the new stories whatsoever. Just new ideas set up by that specky JJ fella then written into a blind alley and killed by the new bloke. I can’t wait to hear what they’re going to do for the last one. It’s like an industry comedy. Both the new directors were given a blank canvas and the first one was a remake. The second one had no creativity and made every character unlikable. It actually made me dislike the originals it’s that bad. :lol: I wish I’d never watched them.

Back