Last Jedi

It’s a shining example of how a director, executive producers and Disney itself can miss the mark by such a huge margin that they actually gave that Edwards guy a whole new trilogy cause they thought his stuff was soooo good. Pure sycophantic madness. No thought went into the new stories whatsoever. Just new ideas set up by that specky JJ fella then written into a blind alley and killed by the new bloke. I can’t wait to hear what they’re going to do for the last one. It’s like an industry comedy. Both the new directors were given a blank canvas and the first one was a remake. The second one had no creativity and made every character unlikable. It actually made me dislike the originals it’s that bad. :lol: I wish I’d never watched them.
I think you mean Rian Johnson. I think they're stopping his trilogy. But yes I agree with you. Utter wank of the highest order. An absolute shitfest

It was the worst star wars film of all of them. I actually rewatched 1 and 2 to double check it was the worst and it definitely is.

In the cinema when Leia did a superman people were laughing ffs. Solo was actually alright but suffered because of the last jedi and rightly so. f***ing terrible.

I laughed at that too was just like seriously?

I think you mean Rian Johnson. I think they're stopping his trilogy. But yes I agree with you. Utter wank of the highest order. An absolute shitfest
That’s the one, even his first name angers me. Edwards is the rogue one guy isn’t he? Didn’t mind that, actually felt like Star Wars. Characters were forgettable mind. Which I’m not even bothered by.

Last edited:
That’s the one, even his first name angers me. Edwards is the rogue one guy isn’t he? Didn’t mind that, actually felt like Star Wars. Characters were forgettable mind. Which I’m not even bothered by.
Rogue one is my favourite star wars of them all. It was a good story. It filled a plot hole. It had just the right kind and amount of comedy. It felt like there was actual stakes to play for.

None of which can be said for either of the two new saga films.

Rogue one is my favourite star wars of them all. It was a good story. It filled a plot hole. It had just the right kind and amount of comedy. It felt like there was actual stakes to play for.

None of which can be said for either of the two new saga films.
I know what you’re saying. There was drama even though you knew the ending. Takes some doing to pull that off imo.

Just new ideas set up by that specky JJ fella then written into a blind alley and killed by the new bloke.

This is what I cannot understand. When they announced a new trilogy I (seemingly naively) assumed it was all written and sorted.

But they’ve given the 2nd film to someone and let them clear all the storylines, wreck Luke and then given the 3rd film back to the first director to finish it off, but theres no real story left to explore other than to kill Ren. Lucas was shite for the prequels but he had a clear vision

This is what I cannot understand. When they announced a new trilogy I (seemingly naively) assumed it was all written and sorted.

But they’ve given the 2nd film to someone and let them clear all the storylines, wreck Luke and then given the 3rd film back to the first director to finish it off, but theres no real story left to explore other than to kill Ren. Lucas was shite for the prequels but he had a clear vision
This.

A spaceship in the shape of an iron with people inside ironing. Sums it up.
All those people in it and no-one figured out what the republic cruiser might do.

And the bigger question it raises is, why are they firing pretty lights at each other which do the grand sum of fuck all, when a similar unmanned light-speed projectile will evidently annul any shield and devastate any target?

Every single one of those tie fighters has a hyperdrive :lol:

All those people in it and no-one figured out what the republic cruiser might do.

And the bigger question it raises is, why are they firing pretty lights at each other which do the grand sum of fuck all, when a similar unmanned light-speed projectile will evidently annul any shield and devastate any target?

Every single one of those tie fighters has a hyperdrive :lol:
Only the special forces 2 seat ones have hyperdrives.

Back