Lasses who draw thick eyebrows over their eyebrows

The oompa loompa couples you see amuse me, had a couple behind me at Wembley, both orange, slugs for eyebrows, teeth whitened to the point of burning your corneas to look at them. Looks bizarre but seeing it more and more these days.

Mrs STiC rarely uses makeup, and just maintains eyebrows etc. I love that she’s beautiful without all of that to be honest, i think she’s stunning as she is. We are all meant to be unique, it’s what makes us all beautiful in our own way, the trend to all look the same is a shame in my opinion, and i feel for the young lasses being driven that way by influencers / Kardashians etc.
Natural beauty is by far the best.

The oompa loompa couples you see amuse me, had a couple behind me at Wembley, both orange, slugs for eyebrows, teeth whitened to the point of burning your corneas to look at them. Looks bizarre but seeing it more and more these days.

Mrs STiC rarely uses makeup, and just maintains eyebrows etc. I love that she’s beautiful without all of that to be honest, i think she’s stunning as she is. We are all meant to be unique, it’s what makes us all beautiful in our own way, the trend to all look the same is a shame in my opinion, and i feel for the young lasses being driven that way by influencers / Kardashians etc.
Your point is right but I do think there is something good about people wanting to lead a healthy active lifestyle and look good.

By this I mean diet, exercise, dressing well and trying to make the most of their attributes.

You still see people with teeth like a burnt out village and clothes that look like they have survived an explosion.

I suppose I’m trying to say that there is a happy medium but some people will always take it too far.

Your point is right but I do think there is something good about people wanting to lead a healthy active lifestyle and look good.

By this I mean diet, exercise, dressing well and trying to make the most of their attributes.

You still see people with teeth like a burnt out village and clothes that look like they have survived an explosion.

I suppose I’m trying to say that there is a happy medium but some people will always take it too far.
Teeth like a burnt out village?! I’m howling eee!

You are spot on. I think it’s nice to look after yourself especially as you get older and lose the bloom of youth. I’m depressing myself here 😂
Natural beauty is by far the best.
What if you have no natural beauty? What if you look like a bag of shite without a bit makeup?

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with a bit of makeup. Most people look better with some makeup on.

If you are lucky enough not to need it then good for you but a lot of people feel better with their face on.

Nowt wrong with a bit of makeup. Most people look better with some makeup on.

If you are lucky enough not to need it then good for you but a lot of people feel better with their face on.
I love makeup. I love looking at it, buying it, slapping it on. I would love to be a “natural beauty” but I’m not. Add onto that the fact I’m old and need all the help I can get!

I’m not embarrassed or ashamed to say that I use makeup, have my brows done, like false eyelashes and every other type of self enhancement. As I said in a previous post I’d be having everything done if I had the money.

Last edited:
Teeth like a burnt out village?! I’m howling eee!

You are spot on. I think it’s nice to look after yourself especially as you get older and lose the bloom of youth. I’m depressing myself here 😂

What if you have no natural beauty? What if you look like a bag of shite without a bit makeup?
The fella that you con will eventually see you without the slap.

Yes I have and she still looks lovely. And you’ll be getting a slap if you continue in this vein, you little knob job.
That’s very kind of you but I’ve heard you scream when you clock me 7 o’clock in the morning! The oh I’m coughing doesn’t wash.

Given I've never seen your missus then I have no idea. It was a generic comment meaning that lasses look very different when they have a face full of male up than they do when they wake up in the morning.
Hmmmm okay I’ll let you off then

PS Her Avatar is the one above yours

Last edited:

Back