Lasses who draw thick eyebrows over their eyebrows

Ahh yes I’ve looked at that, actually looks very good, very natural. Well I imagine it can be a disaster if the person doing it isn’t very well trained, just have to do your research.
All of this making yourself beautiful is expensive! I’d have loads done if I had the money.

Mrs Fat Cat (no) is eyebrow and eyelash less. Some weird childhood thing rendered her virtually bald in the eye area stakes. I think she struggled with it when she was younger, but given she's an relatively old twat like me now, vanity isn't such a big deal

I'm getting old. I see a lot of young lasses coming to use the gym in the centre I work a few shifts in. And their make up is caked on. Orange, with these eyebrows, and false lashes and the nails too. They mustn't sweat that's all I can think. Yeah I'm getting old. 😁
The lasses in the make up and perfume counters in Bainbridge used to be like that.

The oompa loompa couples you see amuse me, had a couple behind me at Wembley, both orange, slugs for eyebrows, teeth whitened to the point of burning your corneas to look at them. Looks bizarre but seeing it more and more these days.

Mrs STiC rarely uses makeup, and just maintains eyebrows etc. I love that she’s beautiful without all of that to be honest, i think she’s stunning as she is. We are all meant to be unique, it’s what makes us all beautiful in our own way, the trend to all look the same is a shame in my opinion, and i feel for the young lasses being driven that way by influencers / Kardashians etc.

Back