Lasses who draw thick eyebrows over their eyebrows

For the uninformed amongst us, what’s that? Not me like, I know what it is, but some on here might not 🤔
Tattooing technique that uses very fine needles to add semi permanent ink/pigment to the eyebrows. Not cheap either.

You’ve had it done haven’t you!
It can look a tad startling, I think it's called "brow lamination" or summat......I have not had it done. I pluck mine and darken them down a bit but they're not thick or weird looking :lol:
I’ve had mine done but I found the experience very unsettling 😂

Last edited:
Tattooing technique that uses very fine needles to add semi permanent ink/pigment to the eyebrows. Not cheap either.

You’ve had it done haven’t you!

I’ve had mine done but I found the experience very unsettling 😂
Not at all, although I understand why others can see the attraction. My eyebrows are half gone and no amount of micro blading will bring them back.
Mrs K on the other hand is wanting similar but on her lips. Apparently it’s a semi-permanent coloured pigment tattooed onto her lips. It doesn’t increase their size and she just needs to put a clear gloss over them. That’s not cheap either!

Not at all, although I understand why others can see the attraction. My eyebrows are half gone and no amount of micro blading will bring them back.
Mrs K on the other hand is wanting similar but on her lips. Apparently it’s a semi-permanent coloured pigment tattooed onto her lips. It doesn’t increase their size and she just needs to put a clear gloss over them. That’s not cheap either!
Ahh yes I’ve looked at that, actually looks very good, very natural. Well I imagine it can be a disaster if the person doing it isn’t very well trained, just have to do your research.
All of this making yourself beautiful is expensive! I’d have loads done if I had the money.

Ahh yes I’ve looked at that, actually looks very good, very natural. Well I imagine it can be a disaster if the person doing it isn’t very well trained, just have to do your research.
All of this making yourself beautiful is expensive! I’d have loads done if I had the money.
I agree. It doesn’t affect me though. I’m extremely handsome and all the lasses fancy me. I tell Mrs K that she ought to be very grateful that she’s married to me 😎

Aye, reet!!!
I’m ugly as and batting way above my average!!

Looks daft, along with the fake lip injections and fake teeth often seen on similar sorts

Back