"Lamine's been different class"

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to our skipper. Says he can't fault his effort, application and attitude.

We aren't going to get better, are we? Sort of hoping no deal happens and he stays....the worst deal of all would be a late loan deal and I don't really trust the club not to do that.
Aye, they will do it alright - kind of a given

Nah don't even believe that, think there's players now like kone who would have been shite in the championship

I don't believe that either but we'll never know. We were completely out of our depth last season. If this team under Grayson was in the Premiership we'd be every bit as bad as we were last season. We've just found our level imo. I've said it before but we had a 100% record last season against teams from outside the Premier League. The gulf in class can't be underestimated.

There's only two players who seem unredeemable.....Papy and Rodders. If Grayson can sort those two out he will go up hugely in my estimation.

How is Unwell these days?......is he fit/unfit/available/unavailable/interested/uninterested....

I agree and fear this point. However I am hoping trusting this piece of shit Kone we have seen is because of the useless Moyes, when a manager like Allardyce had him motivated then he was top quality. Fingers crossed Grayson can do this too :)

Grayson seems a very likeable bloke and it's obviously rubbing off on the players as the atmosphere around the place seems very good. a far cry from the doom and gloom of Moyes. it's also why i'd be chuffed if we can get McCormack as he's lethal in this league and can see Grayson being the man to get his head screwed on again

He's probably playing for a move, but hopefully it's a case of him getting on well with Grayson.

He strikes me as the kind of player who likes being told how good he is, and if Grayson is doing that, then maybe he's happier here than he was under Moyes?

Raggett is signing for Norwich isn't he?
Was any player happy under Moyes? Even Gibson commented privately to someone I know that he wasn't the same bloke he was at Goodison, Man United fucked him up imo.

How is Unwell these days?......is he fit/unfit/available/unavailable/interested/uninterested....
Pick any 'un' word.....

I don't believe that either but we'll never know. We were completely out of our depth last season. If this team under Grayson was in the Premiership we'd be every bit as bad as we were last season. We've just found our level imo. I've said it before but we had a 100% record last season against teams from outside the Premier League. The gulf in class can't be underestimated.
Our team is quite a bit worse than last year, we've got the 2 lads on loan and no Defoe I'm not saying we were amazing but there was clearly lots of things wrong behind the scenes last year, regardless of the playing talent we were a much better team than our points total

Djilibodji is the one we need to sell, not even getting a game, will himself be on big wages and is utter shite. I even think with Oviedo back allowing Galloway to cover CB and then McNair 4-5weeks away, if we sold Djilibodji we wouldn't even need to replace him, can spend elsewhere or bank it to enable us to keep hold of Kone for another year.

the worry is he's playing for a move and if he doesn't materialize he goes into a huff again without us replacing him
If he goes in the huff again get him out of the team. These great games he's playing so far is not what I have witnessed. On Wednesday down Sheffield, four times I counted him get the ball and just whack it aimlessly up the pitch to opposition or out of play. Not exactly a 20 million pound player.

Sort of agree with Elphick but it would be nice to have a Bournemouth supporters opinion as well for balance
It's been on here and it was glowing. Made him sound like the absolute perfect partner for Browning.

What I know/remember of him is he's physically limited for a defender (not the strongest, tallest, quickest) but he partly compensates for that as he reads the game well, is positionally decent and is a leader and organiser. Who knows what he'll be like after the best part of a year not playing though.

It's been on here and it was glowing. Made him sound like the absolute perfect partner for Browning.

What I know/remember of him is he's physically limited for a defender (not the strongest, tallest, quickest) but he partly compensates for that as he reads the game well, is positionally decent and is a leader and organiser. Who knows what he'll be like after the best part of a year not playing though.

I'm sure Grayson has form for resurrecting a few players' careers after difficult spells although the only one I can think of at the moment is Beckford. I'm not super keen on us signing Elphick due to the year he has just had but I don't know enough about him in all honesty. Plus I wasn't keen on Grabban after his last couple of years but he has started well

I think Grayson is targeting players who offer something that will work in his system and / or give us things we are missing which I really like after years of just buying whoever was available with no real planning

Djilibodji is the one we need to sell, not even getting a game, will himself be on big wages and is utter shite. I even think with Oviedo back allowing Galloway to cover CB and then McNair 4-5weeks away, if we sold Djilibodji we wouldn't even need to replace him, can spend elsewhere or bank it to enable us to keep hold of Kone for another year.
It is nice to dream marra

He'd be the best defender in the league easily if he stayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back