"Lamine's been different class"

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to our skipper. Says he can't fault his effort, application and attitude.

We aren't going to get better, are we? Sort of hoping no deal happens and he stays....the worst deal of all would be a late loan deal and I don't really trust the club not to do that.

He's definitely going. We will wait until deadline day (unless someone stumps up big cash now) and hope for an auction. Doubt we'll replace unless something lands on our lap, likely to go with O'Shea or Djilobodji with McNair due back.

He's been excellent this season so far, clearly playing for a move like. We won't replace him and dodgeygadgie and O'Shea will slot in.

According to our skipper. Says he can't fault his effort, application and attitude.

We aren't going to get better, are we? Sort of hoping no deal happens and he stays....the worst deal of all would be a late loan deal and I don't really trust the club not to do that.

It will happen next week when one or two PL sides get battered at the weekend and the managers panic like ****.
Kone is well known enough and has PL experience which could count. I fully expect to see Raggatt or Elphick coming in with Kone leaving.

He's probably playing for a move, but hopefully it's a case of him getting on well with Grayson.

He strikes me as the kind of player who likes being told how good he is, and if Grayson is doing that, then maybe he's happier here than he was under Moyes?

It will happen next week when one or two PL sides get battered at the weekend and the managers panic like ****.
Kone is well known enough and has PL experience which could count. I fully expect to see Raggatt or Elphick coming in with Kone leaving.

Raggett is signing for Norwich isn't he?

His worst period came with Moyes in charge. Looked uninterested and wanted away. Look at the rest of the team also during that spell, it's like they all didn't want to play or even be here. There is one thing linking all of this..

Now we have a bloke in charge who can manage players and at least has a bit of a game plan and positivity and look how EVERY player is busting a gut and trying to win games (even the more shit ones).

Kone seemed to bare the brunt of all the shit because his lack of effort cost us more goals whilst others got away with murder further up the pitch. They were all as bad as each other and now look like they want to play for our new manager. Even the Man Utd players didn't want to play for Moyes and done all they could to get the prick out.

I hope he stays cos he is a good defender when played right and his head in the right place.

Raggett won't be first team ready imo and @Villan 's opinion of Elphick has put me right off him.

He's playing for a move.

If he doesn't get one watch his performances turn to shite in September

It's looking like we're going to have to to make a sacrifice somewhere so we can strengthen further. Kone or Ndong look like they're the ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back