Lambton Estate development

I’m no expert but I’d assume that’s pretty bad. I’m getting bombarded with offers. These ‘exclusive’ new estates normally sell quite well early doors. Personally I think they are massively overpriced and all other comments on this thread seem to back this view up.

I was very interested in a top end property initially but there’s no way I’m paying those prices for a terraced house when you can pay less for a more established, bigger and equally “exclusive” house on High Generals Wood a mile away.
Exactly. In the current market you are looking at paying about 500k for a place at high generals wood that would give you substantially more than the 600k+ places on this new estate.

Where will the lambtons live then?
Unreal how much land they own mind. Rite bastards as landlords it seems.
My marra who lived in a wing of the castle ( I kna!) for several years would disagree ...he spoke very highly of the owners, suppose you speak as you find ..great place for a party ..he used to go to Finos and tell lasses he lived in a castle and drove a Porsche...nee lasses believed him but it was true!

Right bastards as landlords ?

All leases are quite clear in the tenants obligations as well as the landlords , just maybe that the tenants never read the t&c properly prior to signing a legally binding contract.

No doubt you have first hand evidence to back up your statement ?

Thought not.
Hello lord lambton.i repeat, I've heard several stories from people involved in their land who rate them as shithouses .

Right bastards as landlords ?

All leases are quite clear in the tenants obligations as well as the landlords , just maybe that the tenants never read the t&c properly prior to signing a legally binding contract.

No doubt you have first hand evidence to back up your statement ?

Thought not.

Ned Lambton has screwed over many tennants and people who rent parts of the land. He's also redifined the estate workers roles with no consultation. He is an arrogant slimy piece of shit who is only looking after himself and has no regard for history, heritage or moral obligation. Twat.

Ned Lambton has screwed over many tennants and people who rent parts of the land. He's also redifined the estate workers roles with no consultation. He is an arrogant slimy piece of shit who is only looking after himself and has no regard for history, heritage or moral obligation. Twat.

Apart from that he’s alright then ?
Stick that up ya ring @buster 😀

You’d believe owt you read on here man @the dark one

I bet loads of aristocrats are poorer than people think. The family money gets divvied up via inheritance with every generation. Each new lord of the manor ends up being significantly less well off than his father, unless he is very smart and can create lots of wealth.

That 25% clause wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me if it was a “forever home” build. It’s obviously a negative but you’d just have to factor it in to the overall business case. I think it would be risky buying land like that however as I could imagine the estate owner may treat you like a tenant on “his” land.
My heart bleeds... ffs

Back