La Vuelta de Espana 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froome is going to absolutely piss this, by far the strongest team. Already put a few seconds into a lot of his 'rivals' today. That 40k TT is going to to play into his hands as well.

Froome is going to absolutely piss this, by far the strongest team. Already put a few seconds into a lot of his 'rivals' today. That 40k TT is going to to play into his hands as well.

Looks fairly clear as many suspected that he came into tour with eyes on keeping form through to Vuelta...as you say he can have a two minute plus buffer with TT with a very strong team in support.

Sickness around peloton which might stir things up so to speak .

Hoping to see it in person on Sunday. (As I did last year.) Flying back to Spain that day, and have to cross the route in order to get home.

If they close the roads early, I won't. If not, Froome et al will be passing within a couple of blocks of our front door.

Hoping to see it in person on Sunday. (As I did last year.) Flying back to Spain that day, and have to cross the route in order to get home.

If they close the roads early, I won't. If not, Froome et al will be passing within a couple of blocks of our front door.

Where's that mate? I have a place in Altea.....

Backed Alaphillipe in play at 12/1 :cool:

Nice one..,Kirby read it right and said he was bluffing and looked strong..

Snippets of various interviews with Spanish press ( for Contador) and Italian ( Aru and Nibali) trying to suggest Froome is bricking it and trying to build a buffer for when he collapses second/third week :lol:

They do make me laugh...might well happen but for fucks sake he's got a 40k TT in which he should butcher his rivals

Nice one..,Kirby read it right and said he was bluffing and looked strong..

Snippets of various interviews with Spanish press ( for Contador) and Italian ( Aru and Nibali) trying to suggest Froome is bricking it and trying to build a buffer for when he collapses second/third week :lol:

They do make me laugh...might well happen but for fucks sake he's got a 40k TT in which he should butcher his rivals

To be fair though they've not got any other option, as they can't really say that they're just riding for a podium place. And there's a chance he may have a poor 3rd week given both the TdF in his legs and the massive number of intense climbs.

Personally, I'd love it to not be a procession and for Froome to have a bad day or two, just to make the race interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back