La Vuelta de Espana 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see a thread on this. Anyone going to be following it?

Contador's last professional race, and a good start by BMC in the TTT. Today's leg looks like it could be a windy one, strong crosswinds

Some of the GC guys have pisss weak teams....the likes of Aruand Nibz spring to mind....whereas the lines of Bardet will haemorrhage time in a 40K TT

Hopefully crosswinds today :D

Can't see a thread on this. Anyone going to be following it?

Contador's last professional race, and a good start by BMC in the TTT. Today's leg looks like it could be a windy one, strong crosswinds

Vuelta a Espana ;)

The field is very strong but we'll have to wait and see how many of them have actually got form. At least the course looks more interesting than the Tour.

Vuelta a Espana ;)

The field is very strong but we'll have to wait and see how many of them have actually got form. At least the course looks more interesting than the Tour.

Looks on paper full of GC riders...but quite a few " names" are just going to be stage hunting( Bardet)
Some big names with weak looking teams, for example Nibali has lost a team mate already from a light team.
Wanting an outsider to stake a few quid on....

Looks on paper full of GC riders...but quite a few " names" are just going to be stage hunting( Bardet)
Some big names with weak looking teams, for example Nibali has lost a team mate already from a light team.
Wanting an outsider to stake a few quid on....

My outside bets are for Marcus Soler (40s), Miguel Angel Lopez (20s) and Raf Majka (40s), all on Betfair.

Having said that, I can't really see beyond Froome. Just hope it's a tight race that stays interesting throughout. And that Roman Bardet wins some stages, obviously! :cool::cool:

My outside bets are for Marcus Soler (40s), Miguel Angel Lopez (20s) and Raf Majka (40s), all on Betfair.

Having said that, I can't really see beyond Froome. Just hope it's a tight race that stays interesting throughout. And that Roman Bardet wins some stages, obviously! :cool::cool:

Was going to suggest him and possibly Kruiswick

Froome does look to be strong and backed by a strong team as well..as you say hard to see beyond him.
Bardet not for the 40k time trial then ? :lol:

Reckon you or I could push him close ;)

Small bet on Serge Pauwels for today's stage via a breakaway, at 50s. Probably unlikely as Quick Step will want to retain the Red Jersey but you never know. Alphaphilippe is favourite for the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back