Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember this response after Donald and Charlie's first few interviews.

Their interviews were all saying that we were in the shit, that there'd be loads of cost-cutting and that it'd mean tough decisions. We lapped it up because we were so sick of the aimless spending and out of control debt problem caused by the previous owner, that we were prepared to accept someone doing the polar opposite.

KLD is saying that he has a plan, and that he'll be spending money to make us a proper club again, not cutting things back until we're a husk. It seems like a happy medium.

I'm pretty sure he'll not give a shiny shite what the previous regime / minority shareholders think. It's his club now.

Hugely impressive young man, more credibility at the age of 23 than the out and out chancers he bought the club from, and recognises them for what they were.

No vision and asset stripping 😂

Can just see Donald now sitting on his kitchen floor rocking back and forwards repeatedly mumbling 'but I' m not a chancer' to himself.
He been doing that for months mate, he had to sell one of his most profitable ventures to fund us for 18 months, gamble thats paid off... JUST!! By the time all the dust has setttled hel be breaking even there abouts, and as shit as that sounds he’s still guna make a small fortune once we reach the prem and he cashes in his 15% same as the others.. but a promise il repay the £14,500,000 i borrowed from the club, jokes aside he and co have repaid almost 75% which will aveil within the next accounts. Still a jacky white market chancer fuck we as a club can’t stand... get fucked off donald you chancing twat ya.

I absolutely loved that. I'm on the magic carpet, I couldn't give a fuck.

"We have a long term plan, we will rebuild this club."

Welcome to Sunderland KLD :cool: :lol:
The 'Six Million Dollar Man' was rebuilt on 6 million, imagine what our club owner can do, since he is a multi billionaire and may splash out more than that rebuilding fucked shit. ;)

Called the owners out for what they were. Absolute chancers. Disgrace that they were ever involved in this football club. Hopefully onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back