Kyle Lafferty

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the issue with this flute carry on? Were the Irish beaten into submission by a flute army or something?

The orange order marchers use flutes to march to a song called The Sash and Rangers have a delightful tune about buying a flute for 50p. Sectarian bullocks that has no place in sport basically.

Isn't that the point, to do a job? why would you be worrying about messages if he does?

I use ‘might’ very thinly. This blokes done nowt for nearly half a decade.

Also I’m covering myself for any future possible bumpage ;)

Last edited:
Wait a minute. Have I missed something here? Someone made a comment about @Doberman being supporter liaison officer, which I took to be an obvious joke based on the now-deleted Tweet. But it was then followed by multiple posts implying it is actually the case. Have these posters been completely obviously whooshed? Or am I now victim of the whoosh?

Doberman does now work for the club alongside Chris Waters as they've extended the supporter liaison team. When this tweet came out people made a joke that it will have been him tweeting it because of his support for Rangers. It was a joke because obviously the supporter liaison team won't be involved in tweeting for the official club account which would be handled by the media and communications team. He definitely works for the club now though, and I'm sure he'll do a canny job and try his best despite some suggesting he's randomly not going to help Catholics, or some such nonsense

Fuck off man, it's a tweet.
Which is how we chose to announce our new signing, like every other signing. It is also a social media tool which is used by almost every football club as a mean of communicating with their supporter base and the rest of the World.

It contained sectarianism of which shouldn’t be associated with the football club I support or anywhere in society. People makes mistakes, we all do but clearly the checks and balances didn’t take hold here and the shoddy output of Sunderland AFC is generally indicative of the ongoing mess at the place.

Stick that in your flute and smoke it.

Being offended is a personal feeling. You can't extend that.

Are you being deliberately thick?
Mate, he's offender fluid
Which is how we chose to announce our new signing, like every other signing. It is also a social media tool which is used by almost every football club as a mean of communicating with their supporter base and the rest of the World.

It contained sectarianism of which shouldn’t be associated with the football club I support or anywhere in society. People makes mistakes, we all do but clearly the checks and balances didn’t take hold here and the shoddy output of Sunderland AFC is generally indicative of the ongoing mess at the place.

Stick that in your flute and smoke it.
Precious you aren't ya
People having a meltdown on here over this are the same suspected melts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back