Kyle Lafferty

Spitting your dummy out over a shite tweet that was quickly deleted. Then the club releases an official statement apologising to fanny pads like you.

Then you still continue to use it as a weapon to beat the doanldout piñata. You're a special kind of retard that needs to stop crying like Stewy offered the IRA to use the SOL as a weapons cache.
You seem to be writing far more words on this than I did. Mine was just one sentence. Calm down.
Sorry, forgot the board members run the twitter account :oops:
They just employ the people that do.

You asked who I support, I told you.

You are confusing the most basic of historical knowledge as support for a particular football club.

My outrage is neither perceived or actual. The club are run by dimwits, the tweet was merely a representation of that, hence my original comment.
Actually I didn't ask who you supported I guessed. So now that I'm corrected I see that your just using it as another stick to beat the hierarchy with. Yes it was inadvisable to send the tweet but as soon as the club saw that they deleted it and apologised so I dont really get your point.

Actually I didn't ask who you supported I guessed. So now that I'm corrected I see that your just using it as another stick to beat the hierarchy with. Yes it was inadvisable to send the tweet but as soon as the club saw that they deleted it and apologised so I dont really get your point.
Mate, I know pepe in real life. He suffers from a rare brain condition that was onset by his dad beating him with a stick as a kid. Be kind.

I’m not using it as ‘another’ stick. The mismanagement of the football club is plain to see, the tweet was just a spoke in the wheel.

It isn’t Microsoft or another blue chip organisation.

iirc, Methven gave the lad at RR a job.
Doesn't have to be, my business isn't and I use an agency to hire my staff.

It's such a shame, my proud club and their pro IRA agenda. It's only a matter of time before Protestants are banned.
Ok my apologies I'll leave it alone
Nah I'm only joking mate, have at him :lol:
I’m not using it as ‘another’ stick. The mismanagement of the football club is plain to see, the tweet was just a spoke in the wheel.
It was mismanaged well before Donald arrived. Considering we were already in league one before he rocked up.

Last edited:

It's such a shame, my proud club and their pro IRA agenda. It's only a matter of time before Protestants

Thought it was a bit strange you offering to fight him but asking me to back off

It's such a shame, my proud club and their pro IRA agenda. It's only a matter of time before Protestants

I mean this is tiring now.
If the agency supplied you with duff staff who showed your company in a bad light, would you continue to use them regardless?

Or the tweet was a genuine mistake they do happen you know
They do, I think I said that earlier somewhere. However, my opinion is that this tweet in isolation is one thing but it isn’t is it? It is a small representation of a much bigger issue.

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but the lad should have been dismissed for gross misconduct immediately. He hasn’t got a leg to stand on given his history,

“A genuine mistake” is akin to “some of my best friends are black” or Jolean Lescotts arse posting.

All bullshit and in a corporate situation the lad would have been summarily dismissed. Why a football club should be different is ludicrous.

I mean this is tiring now.
If the agency supplied you with duff staff who showed your company in a bad light, would you continue to use them regardless?
Depends on how much the business is effected and weather or not the person who effected it negatively had priors while under contract with me.

Ive had duff staff before, I've had a very good staff. They all make mistakes, given time they can rectify themselves. If they continue then it's bye bye.

First time I've heard of our twitter page cocking up. But I think they handled it as well as they could. As for disciplinary action, thats up to them. I'd be pushed to give a good staff member a warning for this.

Or the tweet was a genuine mistake they do happen you know

What was he trying to type? A mistake, nonsense. A Digital Marketer who hasn’t researched a topic that he knew nothing about deserves the bullet.

If you don’t know, then check and decide. But he 100% knew the context.

Depends on how much the business is effected and weather or not the person who effected it negatively had priors while under contract with me.

Ive had duff staff before, I've had a very good staff. They all make mistakes, given time they can rectify themselves. If they continue then it's bye bye.

First time I've heard of our twitter page cocking up. But I think they handled it as well as they could. As for disciplinary action, thats up to them. I'd be pushed to give a good staff member a warning for this.
I think they have cocked up previously too.

Back