Kubix Festival

the stewards should tell people and ban them from the front. i've been to festivals all over and it's only here that lets people sit where they want on the chairs. imagine being a band coming on stage and all you can see is people sitting talking amongst themselves and paying no attention
just stand right in front of the fuckers. The 80's weekend has this sorted with an area they are barred. Dunno why Kubix have not.

the stewards should tell people and ban them from the front. i've been to festivals all over and it's only here that lets people sit where they want on the chairs. imagine being a band coming on stage and all you can see is people sitting talking amongst themselves and paying no attention
As shit as it was, natural expansion of the crowd forces them back. Them who are complete morons & have set up near to the stage are forced to pack up & move on after the first few bands. The real problem was getting out of the back of the crowd to the toilets.

They'll be sent scattering when New Model Army come on.

Joking aren’t you. You couldn’t buy a ticket for one of those for £20. It’s almost as if you’re moaning for the sake of moaning.

Give owa man :lol: if my opinion is that I feel it's not worth my money and a poor line up, who are you to argue with that? If you're going and think it's great, good for you and have a mint time 🤷‍♂️

Also, I already bought my ticket a few months ago but thought about selling it.

Give owa man :lol: if my opinion is that I feel it's not worth my money and a poor line up, who are you to argue with that? If you're going and think it's great, good for you and have a mint time 🤷‍♂️

Also, I already bought my ticket a few months ago but thought about selling it.
You might not like the bands, but the fact you wouldn’t be able to see one of those bands by themselves for £20 shows it is very good value, but might not be your thing.

You might not like the bands, but the fact you wouldn’t be able to see one of those bands by themselves for £20 shows it is very good value, but might not be your thing.
Reckon if Wilko was playing the Sage and tickets were £20 loads would be commenting that that's a canny bargain.

Reckon if Wilko was playing the Sage and tickets were £20 loads would be commenting that that's a canny bargain.
Similarly I love the Wedding Present and their tickets are £26. Yes, you only get 30-40 minutes but I think its tremendous value. As for the line up its really good. Cast were tremendous last time, Wilko will be fantastic as will be the Wedding Present. I would also look forward to the Gang of Four.

i've just seen they're on. nothing on their website saying they're playing though. they're touring now.
brilliant band. bit of a role reversal, i remember when the levellers would support nma when they first started out.
I wouldn’t class being lower down on a bill supporting them like.

Earlier in the year my mate sent me a video of the Manic Street Preachers at Wembley. They were supporting Bon f***ing Jovi. I’m not a Manics fan by any means, but ha’way lads, have some pride.

I wouldn’t class being lower down on a bill supporting them like.

not sure what you'd class it as mind?
before the levellers had even released their first record they'd often be the support act to nma. i don't mind the levellers and have seen them a fair few times. they're very good live but have lost their way a bit imo.

More absolute shite added to the bill I see. I didn’t think the lineup could get worse but they have managed. I wouldn’t go to this for free tickets and booze.

Back