Kubix Festival

It's quite a niche they are going for this year. Older blokes who liked post punk back in the day type of day out. Cast and Levellers for my younger mates. Wedding Present, wilko Johnson, selecter and gang of four for the older of us.
Wilko us one if my favourite guitarists but cannot sing for toffees.
Hopefully Pet Shop Boys will be supporting Vengaboys on Friday and everyone will be happy.
Your average 40 year old will be disappointed by the lack of names on the bill like. I'll still go if I'm free but it's clearly not as inclusive as last years lineup imo.

It's quite a niche they are going for this year. Older blokes who liked post punk back in the day type of day out. Cast and Levellers for my younger mates. Wedding Present, wilko Johnson, selecter and gang of four for the older of us.
Wilko us one if my favourite guitarists but cannot sing for toffees.
Hopefully Pet Shop Boys will be supporting Vengaboys on Friday and everyone will be happy.

no chance PSB will play. They’ve just sold a shed load of tickets at thick end of a £100 for their arena gig. No way they Would then announce another local gig at a fraction of the price.

Your average 40 year old will be disappointed by the lack of names on the bill like. I'll still go if I'm free but it's clearly not as inclusive as last years lineup imo.
Agreed. But for me in my 50s it is a strong and interesting line up.
no chance PSB will play. They’ve just sold a shed load of tickets at thick end of a £100 for their arena gig. No way they Would then announce another local gig at a fraction of the price.
I was joking.

Not bothered about Ash, but a greatest hits set will be decent.

Happy enough with the Futureheads. Will be buzzing if it’s the first album they’re doing. Missed last night cos I had tickets for Young Rebel Set.

Buzzing with Dreadzone. First time live for them. Hopefully they’ll be in the tent.

Happy enough with the Futureheads. Will be buzzing if it’s the first album they’re doing. Missed last night cos I had tickets for Young Rebel Set.

Buzzing with Dreadzone. First time live for them. Hopefully they’ll be in the tent.

I'll spend most of my time in the tent if they haven't sorted out the f***ing folding table and chairs twats.

Futureheads are headlining the tent

Back