Kubix Festival

I was on f***ing night shift as usual so missed it, my lad went with his mate and hasn't shut up about it, he loved every minute. I'll be going next year even if I have to doll off.

Has anyone seen Barry Siddall after his disappeared on some random persons shoulders during the Rats
Ah, yeah, this post has gave me flashbacks. Could have been me like. I was drunk by that point. He’s fine though, I’ve locked him under my stairs.

What acts would be available next year(i agree that it probably wont be on) in a similar style. SLF, The Ruts, Skids ????
I can’t see it being on with the carry on with the tickets. The organiser will either have to get funding or risk a loss.

But I’ll join in. Stranglers, Toy Dolls. From the Jam & Angelic Upstarts we’re both at Stone Valley this year. The you’ve got The Beat, Selecter, Neville Staple / Specials, Bad Manners

Last edited:
There must have been at least 30 odd decent bands that have played Sunderland in the last 10 years, including the SOL and Empire.

A massive improvement to the previous 10 year period.

Haway us!

It is but transport can be a problem. Buses are few late at night unless you get the P+R.

Few were trying to book taxis but it was far too late by then.

Great atmosphere, weather was good for me and bands were excellent. £16!! Incredible.
the price of a full priced ticket was great value for all of those bands. £16.00 is an absolute bargain.

Ah, yeah, this post has gave me flashbacks. Could have been me like. I was drunk by that point. He’s fine though, I’ve locked him under my stairs.

I can’t see it being on with the carry on with the tickets. The organiser will either have to get funding or risk a loss.

But I’ll join in. Stranglers, Toy Dolls. From the Jam & Angelic Upstarts we’re both at Stone Valley this year. The you’ve got The Beat, Selecter, Neville Staple / Specials, Bad Manners

Someone said they put the tickets back up to full price - hope they covered cost and some would love it if it was on again.

Thought it was an excellent event , superb bands and hope it's repeated next year !!

Siddall was embarrassing like

Aye he's a bell.

White polo shirt?

Last edited:
Cracking tshirts on display
Pil-the jam-tubeway army-motorhead-slf
Stranglers-rezillos-buzzcocks-that petrol emotion-siouxsie-stray cats-ac/dc-rush-the smiths-blondie-carter usm-the dickies-gonk fist
Bravo NE music lovers

Back