Kubix festival, herra park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or Big Country.

;)
:)

If you had read my earlier post the reason i wont say is because its not 100% done.
I say xyz is playing, you all buy tickets, then xyz pull out ,then i look a tw@t as you have all bought tickets on the strength of it ..
Think everyone on here who will be going has already got tickets

Skids and Big Country are both playing Dublin on Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: DJP
Not really headliners but would love to see them - mind the two guitarists in the Skids are also the Guitarists in The Skids
:lol:

If you had read my earlier post the reason i wont say is because its not 100% done.
I say xyz is playing, you all buy tickets, then xyz pull out ,then i look a tw@t as you have all bought tickets on the strength of it ..
No, but you could say you’ve heard a strong rumour, like the other festival message boards do. Nobody’s gonna hold you to it man.

Tbh I think that the Saturday attracts a certain crowd, and those people are probably going anyway, regardless of who headlines. There will be loads of people who heard how great this year was and want to go next year.
The only problem is that it shot it’s punk/new wave bolt this year, so it was always going to have to water down the acts next year. Seems to be raiding the same artistic pool as Sunniside now.

Wonder if they’ll do owt about the wasps that went swimming in my pint numerous times? I nearly swallowed one on two separate occasions. I’m holding off buying a ticked until this point is addressed.
You've just put me off from going.

Wonder if they’ll do owt about the wasps that went swimming in my pint numerous times? I nearly swallowed one on two separate occasions. I’m holding off buying a ticked until this point is addressed.

But you will not get stung with the early bird piece!

Weren't you the person who had the former poster know as Barry Siddall on your shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back