Kubix festival, herra park

Meh. Never been that into them. One to tick off the list though. Big band for people who were about in that era.

I like them but never been arsed enough to go and see them.
I’d imagine in a festival setting where they play the hits it’d be good. I’d buy a ticket if it were them.

I like them but never been arsed enough to go and see them.
I’d imagine in a festival setting where they play the hits it’d be good. I’d buy a ticket if it were them.
Can’t renember how much I paid, but if you only like one band on the bill, you turn up just to see them them go home after, it’s less than a normal gig.

Can’t renember how much I paid, but if you only like one band on the bill, you turn up just to see them them go home after, it’s less than a normal gig.

Just had a look through line up and whilst I don’t normally do ‘nostalgia’ gigs, £20 for Black Grape, Cast, Peter Hook and potentially E&TB is unbelievably good value. All the very best to the team who’s running it.

Meh. Never been that into them. One to tick off the list though. Big band for people who were about in that era.
Went to see them at the Boro about 10 years ago and they were absolutely shite, I was gutted as wanted to see them for years. Still for the price of this ticket cannot complain

Back