Kubix festival, herra park

Went to see them at the Boro about 10 years ago and they were absolutely shite, I was gutted as wanted to see them for years. Still for the price of this ticket cannot complain

Saw them play roughly the same time, and they were ok maybe a bit underwhelming, although bar a handful of songs I've never been a big fan.

They were never the same after Echo left

Saw them play roughly the same time, and they were ok maybe a bit underwhelming, although bar a handful of songs I've never been a big fan.

Yes, they were probably nearer very underwhelming, rather that absolutely shite on reflection.

Nee Erasure mind!

Used to like Embrace in my teens. They sound very dated now, but if I’m a bit pissed I’m sure I’ll enjoy them.

I was struggling to justify a Stranglers ticket in March too, cos I’m seeing James, Gerry Cinnamon & the Coral all in the same month, so this has helped.

Echo & the Bunnymen’s one to tick off the list for me. Doubt I’d ever have seen them if it wasn’t in a festival setting.

Stranglers would be a good call

and I even have a t-shirt

Used to like Embrace in my teens. They sound very dated now, but if I’m a bit pissed I’m sure I’ll enjoy them.

I was struggling to justify a Stranglers ticket in March too, cos I’m seeing James, Gerry Cinnamon & the Coral all in the same month, so this has helped.

Echo & the Bunnymen’s one to tick off the list for me. Doubt I’d ever have seen them if it wasn’t in a festival setting.

I got the Undertones and Boomtown rats from last year - and possibly that my last Buzzcocks concert.

Did you say you had your ticket

Last edited:

Back