Kristjaan Speakman

Bit of a wanker behind the scenes, allegedly? Massive ego or something. Think @deodrant2 had strong views iirc. Apologies if I’ve tagged the wrong poster.

Not something I ever got from him mind. I’ve been impressed with how he has conducted himself on the whole.
On the 'what the falk' podcast , when chatting to a Birmingham fan, the Birmingham fan really praises speakman. As do all the players that work with him
Jude bellingham had a great relationship with him and this is probably the reason how we're getting his bro.
We have some fans who are quite judgemental on certain people and how they talk, imo of course.

I’m a fan of everyone typing the same response, but slightly changing the words. It’s been a slow day so it’s made my night, thank you.
Haha. Wey man. At least be fair with your analysis. Funny how everyone has responded in the same way mind isn't it? ;)

Bit of a wanker behind the scenes, allegedly? Massive ego or something. Think @deodrant2 had strong views iirc. Apologies if I’ve tagged the wrong poster.

Not something I ever got from him mind. I’ve been impressed with how he has conducted himself on the whole.
You need to realise there are a nucleus of people who comment who spout absolutely spiteful rubbish about different SAFC personnel at times. The gutless type who wouldn’t say boo to a goose in a face to face situation.
People make up their own minds regarding certain individuals despite having zilch factual evidence to back up their hideously unfair, misguided claims.

Speakman has helped revolutionise our recruitment. It should be obvious.
It was me, got absolute pelters for it. In all honesty, the transfer business hasn’t actually been that bad. But stand by what I said about him.
Evidence. Factual evidence. Or shut up.

Last edited:
You need to realise there are a nucleus of people who comment who spout absolutely spiteful rubbish about different SAFC personnel at times. The gutless type who wouldn’t say boo to a goose in a face to face situation.
People make up their own minds regarding certain individuals despite having zilch factual evidence to back up their hideously unfair, misguided claims.

I was tagged in a post, I responded to the post. I’d genuinely suggest taking your face for a massive shite. Have a good night princess.

Last edited:

Bingo.. far too much of this kind of fuckwittery on here.

Seems a good bloke to me. He looked after Mitch Curry, Jordan Willis and Conor McLaughlin even when released.

Roberts' agent (and brother) says he's a really good bloke.
It's like anything in life isn't it basically if safc are doing well he's a great bloke and doing a great job

If safc are doing shit it's all his fault

People are getting carried away with the distain v plaudits for speakman.

The next two transfer windows coupled with the backing/sacking of mowbray will surely give us all the answers we need. He's two massive windows on his hands.

Let's hope he gets it right and proves people wrong rather than prove others right.

I was tagged in a post, I responded to the post. I’d genuinely suggest taking your face for a massive shite. Have a good night princess.

Speakman has done absolutely unreal, totally transformed the club, your criticism of him, any criticism of him, is truly baffling

utter nonsense.

Back