Kristjaan Speakman

Seems a good bloke to me. He looked after Mitch Curry, Jordan Willis and Conor McLaughlin even when released.

Roberts' agent (and brother) says he's a really good bloke.
Got to be something about him and Doddsy when all these young players put their trust in coming here. Jobe is the most obvious one, assuming it happens, with supposed interest from teams higher placed.

Notice the club didn't make any statements saying this either. I like the way things are heading. Commercially, we can improve, but on the playing side and how players are treated seems top class. That's the sort of things that get spread among players, and will be a big factor in players wanting to join.

We need to make him bulletproof to other clubs advances.

Improve his contract, give him shares, whatever it takes to keep him happy.

Im amazed the Premier clubs aren't trying to lure him away.

They will if we keep progressing. But like every position, we should be succession planning for his role as well. Model and philosophy stays the same.

Brighton lost their’s in Dan Ashworth to the Saudis recently but the program has continued.

Last edited:
Notice the club didn't make any statements saying this either. I like the way things are heading. Commercially, we can improve, but on the playing side and how players are treated seems top class. That's the sort of things that get spread among players, and will be a big factor in players wanting to join.
Commercially we need to drastically improve.

I think we'll get there though this new regime seems well organised.

Speakers 😎.

Like the hettonlass says above, its a pretty unique situation if he actually does have true autonomy.

Although if you ask me, it does seem a bit weird that KLD doesn't appear to get on with our head coaches.

Back