Kristjaan Speakman

Bit of a wanker behind the scenes, allegedly? Massive ego or something. Think @deodrant2 had strong views iirc. Apologies if I’ve tagged the wrong poster.

Not something I ever got from him mind. I’ve been impressed with how he has conducted himself on the whole.

They will if we keep progressing. But like every position, we should be succession planning for his role as well. Model and philosophy stays the same.

Brighton lost their’s in Dan Ashworth to the Saudis recently but the program has continued.

Hopefully part of speakmans job will be to find the next speakman 😅

Bit of a wanker behind the scenes, allegedly? Massive ego or something. Think @deodrant2 had strong views iirc. Apologies if I’ve tagged the wrong poster.

Not something I ever got from him mind. I’ve been impressed with how he has conducted himself on the whole.
It was me, got absolute pelters for it. In all honesty, the transfer business hasn’t actually been that bad. But stand by what I said about him.

It was me, got absolute pelters for it. In all honesty, the transfer business hasn’t actually been that bad. But stand by what I said about him.
Think you're slightly underselling the transfer business we've done since he came in like. Almost every player brought in has contributed and the squad value will be through the roof. Scowen, Flanagan, Grigg, Power and Leadbitter all started in the first game under this regime....

Lots of people seem to have good things to say about him in that article, but even if it's true he's a bit of a prick I can live with that based on what we've seen on the pitch.

Notice the club didn't make any statements saying this either. I like the way things are heading. Commercially, we can improve, but on the playing side and how players are treated seems top class. That's the sort of things that get spread among players, and will be a big factor in players wanting to join.
100%. Through club videos etc. I saw that Alese is mates with Matete, and Ekwah is mates with Alese.

Do we really think either player joins if they speak with their mate and he tells them it's shite and the club don't look after you.

Suppose someone in that type or role is always going to be a bit of an arse if he wants his own thing.
I heard Mowbray and him didn’t get on after the January striker fiasco, would probably stem from where the new gaffer rumours came from before the fans made some noise?

Back