Kristjaan Speakman

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hooe I'm wrong buy this doesn't look good. 14 years at Birmingham! Hugely underwhelmed. Hope he proves me wrong if appointed

Other than Bellingham who else I'd on this convorbelt of talent that's come out of Birmingham over the last decade?
Nathan redmond, demarei grey, Jack butland

gunts actually, I think this term reflects their behaviour more accurately. The "piss-take" party re-started, or rather continued after there arrival.

It’s the worst thing you can possibly do to a football club

then appoint their mate from non league football to run it, facilitate their fire sale

It gets me mad just talking about it, change the subject!

What the fuck are you on about? There have been many people considered for this position. Only yday people were saying a technical director wouldnt even be appointed and it would be manager only.

This is the type of shit that is moving people away from here ffs
Thought you had me on ignore mate?

I'm not bothered by the chat about his 'unique skillset'. He has a couple of unusual certificates, but they aren't worth a damn, frankly.

What the fuck are you on about? There have been many people considered for this position. Only yday people were saying a technical director wouldnt even be appointed and it would be manager only.

This is the type of shit that is moving people away from here ffs

For balance, the last point is also true for people providing ITK information and it leaving people flat when it doesn’t happen.

Though I’d say, people need to get a little less invested in things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back