Krakow

Thunder Road

Midfield
Currently looking at booking a stag do for roughly 15 people to Krakow for next April.

Just a quick question to see if anyone has been before and do you have any recommendations for accommodation and things to do?!

Cheers!

Currently looking at booking a stag do for roughly 15 people to Krakow for next April.

Just a quick question to see if anyone has been before and do you have any recommendations for accommodation and things to do?!

Cheers!
We got an apartment that slept about 15 will try and find the details. It's a stag do ffs - pubs, stripper/brothel is all you need

For that many people you can get a decent hostel place like we did. Plenty good bars and clubs. Be careful of the rippers though, half of our lot who went for a dance definitely got spiked. They came back one by one out of it.

Took the mrs (no) for her 40th in March.

Absolutely loved it there’s absolutely stacks to see and do! Highly recommend Auschwitz / Birkenau and the salt mines for during the day. There’s a few shooting ranges as well which would be canny for a stag do if there’s a few of yous.

There’s loads of industrial techno clubs as well for the night time if you’re into that sort of thing!

One of my favourite cities in Europe but a lot of bars don't allow stag/hen parties.
They cater for it
Disagree

Absolutely loved it there’s absolutely stacks to see and do! Highly recommend Auschwitz / Birkenau and the salt mines for during the day. There’s a few shooting ranges as well which would be canny for a stag do if there’s a few of yous.

There’s loads of industrial techno clubs as well for the night time if you’re into that sort of thing!
That'll be great

This has got to be a new low, recommending Auschwitz and Birkenau for a stag do. JESUS CHRIST.

The groom’s father in law and mates he’d brought did it one day on the stag I went on. As long as people don’t go still pissed and are respectful what’s the problem?
I guess, if they were indeed respectful. It's still extremely weird for a stag do mind.

The groom’s father in law and mates he’d brought did it one day on the stag I went on. As long as people don’t go still pissed and are respectful what’s the problem?
I think it’s absolutely something everyone should do. But it would massively bring the mood down so agree with the above that it would be weird to do on a stag

Back