Knife crime

Just outside a pizza takeaway on the main drag, about 5pm, what the fuck is going on?
It's a small town, everyone knows everyone, why are kids carrying a knife in f***ing Hexham man!
My 2 lads go to the high school, it's going to a rough couple of weeks of the school and the community.
Shocking ,you would never expect something like that up there RIP as I would never expected to meet Mad Mackie in the Skinners in the 90s

Just seen the same one. Broad daylight. Pair of them were obviously off their heads and couldn’t fight for sh*t.
Looking at the way the taller lad is moving I think I might know him. Lad I'm thinking of lives in that area and is an idiot.
16 year old lad in serious but stable condition as well. 16 year old lad arrested. Terrible news.
Terrible that :(

Last edited:
Surely now anyone caught with a knife, machete gets a mandatory 5 year sentence and if you use it on someone or in a crime it's 10 years. No matter if the person has a job to start, is going to uni, is only 18 etc. We have to make it so severe that people know its straight to prison. Just seen the young lass stabbed in Hexham.

You're blaming 'liberal left wing politics' but in the next breath saying there's no real police walking the streets. Just remind me who's been in charge of the country for the last decade and a bit? :lol:
The Tories are soft on social issues and only interested in their pocket books. Greedy ****s.

Used to be a lot of Labour men were culturally conservative and expected standards in terms of behaviour.

Last edited:
I agree with you como,Etel y on this, however I think the prison system is so weak and soft right now these kids don’t give a hoot. Most of them are on drugs as well. Without going on here I also reckon the country itself has gone weak too with school teachers having control taken from them with liberal left wing politics and also the police, when was the last time we saw real police walking the streets, and I don’t mean this one’s who look 15 years old wearing the blue sash on their hats.
You’re blaming “lefty liberal” politics when the Tories have been in power for all but 13 of the last 43 years.

Amazing how brainwashed some people are at blaming something that doesn’t exist in order to placate their own bad voting decisions.

You’re blaming “lefty liberal” politics when the Tories have been in power for all but 13 of the last 43 years.

Amazing how brainwashed some people are at blaming something that doesn’t exist in order to placate their own bad voting decisions.
Thing is, Labour are just as bad, if not worse, on issues like this. I’m sure a lot of people would be happy to vote for an old Labour style mob but they do not exist.

Just seen the ford estate video ….. horrific stuff and heard the lad who ended up on the floor was slashed with a Stanley knife lots of times ……. It’s just sad that these kids are carrying blades around all the time

Surely now anyone caught with a knife, machete gets a mandatory 5 year sentence and if you use it on someone or in a crime it's 10 years. No matter if the person has a job to start, is going to uni, is only 18 etc. We have to make it so severe that people know its straight to prison. Just seen the young lass stabbed in Hexham.

Dont be silly. Local drug dealer carrying knife. Chuffed as was chance to put him away for a while. Got cleared as he went no reply and then at court said he had it as he had just been hunting with his son. His son that hasnt seen him in nearly a year and he had no other hunting gear on him. But they believed him

Back