Knife crime

Lumber

Midfield

The country is f***ing full of little arseholes walking about with knives.
How can 2 people go to someone's house armed with blades, showing intent in conversation approaching,fatally stab someone and only get manslaughter. Its shocking. Bloke taken from his family by spineless prices like this.
Should be 5yr just for carrying 1. With outcomes like this nowt will improve

How can 2 people go to someone's house armed with blades, showing intent in conversation approaching,fatally stab someone and only get manslaughter. Its shocking. Bloke taken from his family by spineless prices like this.

Would have to see the reasoning but at face value it seems ridiculous.

Hate things like this. Anyone convicted of murder beyond any doubt with no mitigated reasoning should be harvested for organs and turned into biofuel.

Last edited:

They wern't going to his house, they were after someone else so no intent, there's also the other side of the story that hasn't and probably wont be told.

Justice system is embarassing. Has been for as long as i can remember. Let's victims and their families down all the time. Always seems to be on the offenders side.

It should be a life for a life. For someone to do that crime shows they have 0 humanity and they should be tied up, chucked on a plane n dropped in the sea.

Justice system is embarassing. Has been for as long as i can remember. Let's victims and their families down all the time. Always seems to be on the offenders side.

It should be a life for a life. For someone to do that crime shows they have 0 humanity and they should be tied up, chucked on a plane n dropped in the sea.
Unfortunately the system is that flawed and corrupt there would be a lot of unwarranted deaths. It’s not too bad the way it is, just some people don’t understand how it works.

Just read the story and that’s horrific.

This shite from the copper doesn’t help:

“I want to make it clear that there are no winners where knife crime or serious violence is concerned – and we will continue to take robust action against those found to be involved.

f***ing robust action. They haven’t stolen a few biros from class.

I agree with you como,Etel y on this, however I think the prison system is so weak and soft right now these kids don’t give a hoot. Most of them are on drugs as well. Without going on here I also reckon the country itself has gone weak too with school teachers having control taken from them with liberal left wing politics and also the police, when was the last time we saw real police walking the streets, and I don’t mean this one’s who look 15 years old wearing the blue sash on their hats.

I agree with you como,Etel y on this, however I think the prison system is so weak and soft right now these kids don’t give a hoot. Most of them are on drugs as well. Without going on here I also reckon the country itself has gone weak too with school teachers having control taken from them with liberal left wing politics and also the police, when was the last time we saw real police walking the streets, and I don’t mean this one’s who look 15 years old wearing the blue sash on their hats.

The prison system is probably tougher that it has ever been with 23 hour a day bang up so your point is invalid.

The prison system is probably tougher that it has ever been with 23 hour a day bang up so your point is invalid.
I am unsure what happens nowadays regarding prisons but that's a bold statement compared to what they used to be like. I don't for the life of me think they would be anywhere near as brutal as they used to be, and 23 hour a day banged up doesn't ring true from what I've heard . Any source for that mate?

I think he wants to see coppers slapping kids in the street or teachers doing it in the classroom.

To be fair it’s situated ions like this that absolutely frustrate people.
If it was my family member I think I’d have to end my life as the injustice would cripple me.

I can sympathise with anyone looking to point blame at someone.

I am unsure what happens nowadays regarding prisons but that's a bold statement compared to what they used to be like. I don't for the life of me think they would be anywhere near as brutal as they used to be, and 23 hour a day banged up doesn't ring true from what I've heard . Any source for that mate?
Porridge. Fletch and the lads used to have a reet laugh.

23 hour bang up as you call it is not something new at all. As for the validity to my post I have to disagree completey. I have a very close friend who has worked in the prison service for over 40 years and he has told me on more than one occasion how the prisons have become a lot easier shall we say for these criminals, especially the youth ones. I won’t be so cheeky as to invalidate your reply but I do not concur at all.

To be fair it’s situated ions like this that absolutely frustrate people.
If it was my family member I think I’d have to end my life as the injustice would cripple me.

I can sympathise with anyone looking to point blame at someone.
He has not been sentenced yet. There’s a reason why you can get life for manslaughter.

Agree marra -you could see us “ drifting “ into an epidemic of knife crime years ago but no representative of the people was or is prepared to put their heads above the parapet and suggest doing something ( like changing sentencing)
If they did they would get a landslide of support.
People want their kids and grandkids to be as safe as possible and it seems the powers to be sit back twiddling their thumbs.

Last edited:
I would also like to hear the source too as like I’ve said my friend who has worked over 40 years in the prison service including the youth ones does not agree with this, so yes I would like that source too.

They wern't going to his house, they were after someone else so no intent, there's also the other side of the story that hasn't and probably wont be told.
They went to his house, looking for his nephew and barged in, his mam pushed them out, he cane back from the shop and they stabbed him twice in his garden

Back