KLD

Dreyfus needs to make up his mind what he is doing at Sunderland. We got out of jail with a managerial appointment they didn't even have the grace to announce after sacking Johnson without a plan, there is a chance to restore a little of our pride with a decent showing next season but if our ownership is still not resolved then it's difficult to see that happening because Methven and Donald aren't going to cough up. So far he has been smiley, personable enough and exudes personal wealth, other than that I'm not really sure.
Or…he took his time engaging a manager, despite massive fan pressure, that got us where we are. The whole club is a mile away from two years ago because of the people at the top.
He has a plan and I’m so much more confident with this setup than I have been for so very many years.

Hopefully he backs the manager, who is the best thing to happen to this club in years, this summer and beyond.

I'll judge him on that more than instagram posts tbh, especially given his track record in that area.

Or…he took his time engaging a manager, despite massive fan pressure, that got us where we are. The whole club is a mile away from two years ago because of the people at the top.
He has a plan and I’m so much more confident with this setup than I have been for so very many years.
I hope you are right.

more than he has access to as he isnt a billionaire yet..and has never had a job..the price was agreed with donald and methven ages ago but he hasnt the money
Yet they keep changing the price

Wonder who to believe….

Plus you don’t no he doesnt have access, its guesswork

more than he has access to as he isnt a billionaire yet..and has never had a job..the price was agreed with donald and methven ages ago but he hasnt the money
So are you suggesting he took the money to buy his share of the club out of his wallet, in cash?
In his circles, money is very fluid, but of course you know that.

Yet they keep changing the price

Wonder who to believe….

Plus you don’t no he doesnt have access, its guesswork
the price hasnt changed..the price is the "terms previously agreed"..KLD can have the club for the price he already agreed..simple.
So are you suggesting he took the money to buy his share of the club out of his wallet, in cash?
In his circles, money is very fluid, but of course you know that.
in KLDs cicrcles? yes its fluid..butt the time it isnt fluid is when its locked in a trust fund he cant access until he reaches 25..thats not fluid at all..
he may well be living off the income from the trust...which would be tens if millions of wjhatever currency its in (it wont be serling as whay would a french guy in switzerland set up a trust in sterling) and the income will be considerbale by msot standards...but considerbale enough to buy and cover the losses of an entire football club for another peirod? maybe not..

Last edited:
I thought these billionaires never used their own money....usually get a cheap loan and place the repayment responsibility with the entity they have just acquired?
billioanires with track record in business and som education do that..
unemployed university dropouts who arent billiaonires dont get to do that..

Back