KLD

Forever Sunlun

Full Back

Post on Instagram:
where is it?

An unforgettable win at Wembley Stadium and our promotion back to the Championship - what a way to end our first season.

I would like to thank all our fans around the world that have continued to support our club throughout what has been a difficult few years. Saturday was for you and together we achieved our goal.

I commend our players and first-team staff for a great season and also thank all of our employees, who work so hard every day and give everything for the club. Without you, this success would not have been possible.

I hope you all enjoy a fantastic summer and I look forward to seeing you back at the Stadium of Light for the start of our Championship journey.

We will always keep going #TilTheEnd

Can’t see it
Should have gone to specsavers ;)

861 likes
    • Logon or register to see this image

kyrillouisdreyfus
      Verifi​

An unforgettable win at Wembley Stadium and our promotion back to the Championship - what a way to end our first season.

I would like to thank all our fans around the world that have continued to support our club throughout what has been a difficult few years. Saturday was for you and together we achieved our goal.

I commend our players and first-team staff for a great season and also thank all of our employees, who work so hard every day and give everything for the club. Without you, this success would not have been possible.

I hope you all enjoy a fantastic summer and I look forward to seeing you back at the Stadium of Light for the start of our Championship journey.

We will always keep going #TilTheEnd.

KLD👏
  • and a pic with Trophy with his Bruv (I think)

Ridiculous him like. He’s been involved with us for 15 months, been to Wembley twice and seen us win twice. WTF is that all about??

I’ve been going for 46 years, been to Wembley 9 times and Saturday was my first win.

Some people get all the luck 🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully the start of a winning ownership

Dreyfus needs to make up his mind what he is doing at Sunderland. We got out of jail with a managerial appointment they didn't even have the grace to announce after sacking Johnson without a plan, there is a chance to restore a little of our pride with a decent showing next season but if our ownership is still not resolved then it's difficult to see that happening because Methven and Donald aren't going to cough up. So far he has been smiley, personable enough and exudes personal wealth, other than that I'm not really sure.

We will always keep going #TilTheEnd
Nice words Botchie but what did Kyril say?

Back